EA Forums - Banner

Outlands sign/Mountain Man,Grub Shack,Truck Shack,Outlands Simpsons House - keep out or store them?

Prev1
jaythecanadian
608 posts Member
edited July 2018

I have been thinking about this for awhile....originally I wasn't going to get the Outland Sign/Mountain Man, the two shacks (the truck was from crafting) and the Outlands Simpsons House (I wanted to avoid this in the prize track as it was the last prize for act 1 prize) but I ended up taking them. I do regret getting them and thinking of storing them (group storage that is).

Does anyone have regret about getting them when not wanting to have get them in the first place during the Bart Royale event?
Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too

Replies

• Castiel19x
    3958 posts Member
    No regrets for me as they suit there area I've created for them.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    I have been thinking about this for awhile....originally I wasn't going to get the Outland Sign/Mountain Man, the two shacks (the truck was from crafting) and the Outlands Simpsons House (I wanted to avoid this in the prize track as it was the last prize for act 1 prize) but I ended up taking them. I do regret getting them and thinking of storing them (group storage that is).

Does anyone have regret about getting them when not wanting to have get them in the first place during the Bart Royale event?

If you don’t like them, store them. This seems like a no-brainer to me.

• I like 'em all and I find Mountain Man surprisingly amusing.
  • JJR2112
    353 posts Member
    Place nothing in your town that you don’t like and store the rest but there’s no point in having regrets about anything. Everyone has their own ideals for their town so just make it what you want it to be. I personally love my outlands area but the only one I have to impress with it is myself.
  • 0Brooders0
    2141 posts Member
    I have EVERYTHING on display. Why bother buying or playing for it just to go in storage?
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I have EVERYTHING on display. Why bother buying or playing for it just to go in storage?

This is kind of an old argument. Personally, I’m not about to render a forceful opinion about what other users should or should not not display other than to state that if you like the content under consideration, display it; if you don’t, then don’t. For me (and I gather other players as well) the game has evolved to the point where I have lost any compulsion I may have once had to display absolutely every piece of content I’ve acquired over the years.

• I've been thinking about storing the battle sites from that event as well, they are big and ugly and I don't need the igc they provide, but since the Outland mountain has a multiplier attached, I'll keep it out.
    "Not my Shmoo!"
  • I've been thinking about storing the battle sites from that event as well, they are big and ugly and I don't need the igc they provide, but since the Outland mountain has a multiplier attached, I'll keep it out.

I only kept the ruffian fort for my outlands area. I stored the mega playscape and the junk base immediately after the event.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • bluntcard
    3611 posts Member
    I have purchased lots of things I later regret and store, however these items are not those. I had wanted an outback, desert area since we got dirt ( had one before then ).
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    I wanted to make a great design with all that stuff. But that event's stuff, the international heist stuff, and now this I&S stuff, all require more effing land to build anything decent. So it's all just laying around.

I used to keep my town very neat. I designed on the fly during events, i enjoyed the game. A lot.

Now my town has stuff just laying around the edges like a trailer park yard. All my enthusiasm for the game has been destroyed. I can't build anything with the land all stupid like this.

I hate EA more than ever. I don't want to quit the game because it's the only game i have besides Sudoku. I've invested so much time and effort. Which i guess is irrelevant.

Everything i do is irrelevant. =( Thanks for asking.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Surfcitygal
    1159 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I struggle with the decision to store all those SH buildings (I hate having to have 10 of everything) and giving up the 150% hidden multiplier. I told myself that when I reached 1150% open multiplier that I would store them, but I passed that and have yet to do it. Instead I keep moving the buildings to the far upper right corner whenever I get new land so I don’t have to look at them much (they don’t generate rent so there’s no reason to go there). Guess what, my Outlands area is butted up next to them. :D
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    1150? Wow.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I've done the same, a strip of land where I stash the SH buildings. I'm nearing 1400% thinking I'll store them when I hit 2000%.
  • mystery2mi
    2352 posts Member
    I like 'em all and I find Mountain Man surprisingly amusing.

I find him amusing as well. I had him shooting at the IRS building all during tax season! :D >:) (stop sign was hidden on side of IRS building)
  • mystery2mi wrote: »

I find him amusing as well. I had him shooting at the IRS building all during tax season! :D >:) (stop sign was hidden on side of IRS building)

That's awesome!
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "

Why bother having storage if you don't put anything in it?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6157 posts Moderator

I do too. “Best git back where you belong”

I love the Outlands. Made a section in my town for it. One of my favorite areas.
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    I'm keeping what I have, and made a small area look kind of cool. Mountain man is usually shooting at stop signs in my town, and I usually have a character that sits on benches, set in front of the stop sign so it appears like they're being shot.