EA Forums - Banner

Happy to visit my Neighbors and collect rents again

Seems like it’s been a really long time since I’ve visited neighbor towns to collect rent. It goes soooo much faster than looking for characters, and I have time to check out the interesting designs. So...howdy neighbors!

Replies

• Searching for a npc in someone's giant town is not my idea of fun.
  • Last time i checked on the neighbors was the naughty or nice Christmas event.....
  • Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    I try to visit my neighbors at least a few times a week. But during events, it can get crazy looking for something/someone specific to tap.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • simpsonare
    2141 posts Member
    Searching for a npc in someone's giant town is not my idea of fun.

We should just call it "wheres Waldo" lol
  • We have neighbors? When did this start? >:)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • i have enough neighbors, then i log into the game ;)
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Now I get to be like Fat Tony when I got to each friend.

“I’m afraid I must insist. You see, my wife, she has been most vocal on the subject of the pretzel monies. "Where's the money? "When are you going to get the money?" "Why aren't you getting the money now?" And so on. So please, the money.”
  • Since the event and end of Krusty land the lag in my friends towns make it impossible to vist them. In one town i couldn't move at all.
  • Since the event and end of Krusty land the lag in my friends towns make it impossible to vist them. In one town i couldn't move at all.

In my b town Ive been hiding neighbors who dont turn off the animation because the lag is so bad
  • Even when there's not an event it's just so time consuming.
    Occasionally I visit but it's more to look at designs than anything else
  • I visit about 3 times a year. I like to explore nice towns, so it usually takes a couple days to complete all visits.
    My town 7/24/19: https://i.imgur.com/lu46rph.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.
  • Willy9292
    1469 posts Member
    Since the event and end of Krusty land the lag in my friends towns make it impossible to vist them. In one town i couldn't move at all.

In my b town Ive been hiding neighbors who dont turn off the animation because the lag is so bad

Hey neighbour...guess I'm safe as I'm not a b town neighbour. I have all three out and running... Do you lag when visiting?
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Since the event and end of Krusty land the lag in my friends towns make it impossible to vist them. In one town i couldn't move at all.

Hey neighbour...guess I'm safe as I'm not a b town neighbour. I have all three out and running... Do you lag when visiting?

My "b" town is a side town Ive had for a long time, but rarely use. Its always been mainly a testing grounds for new ideas and such. Ive been usuing it a good bit lately, thats why I notices the lag there. In my main town, Im a pretty crummy neighbor, so I usually dont notice stuff like that.

I did make a special trip to visit you after I saw your question. Yes there is a lag, but its not as bad as some of my "b" town neighbors, possibly because I keep almost entirely low level players as neighbors there (faster to load and visit) so maybe its worse cause thier towns are considerably smaller?