Who is excited for the next event?

Prev134
simpsonare
2132 posts Member
Let's do a quick look-back!
So far this year we have had these events.iMXT23r.png
QdsfRYS.png
xG99Zd9.png
Everybody has there own opinion of how each event was. But we can say for certain that we did get some great new toys for our game each event. After the first event I had a feeling a great event was coming next. And we received a fantastic mobster event in my opinion. Itchy and scratchy land seemed a bit on the downside to me. Mean everything was surrounded by creativity in a park mostly. But I do have a feeling that we are about to get another short of spectacular event. I believe my intuition serves me correctly. In about a week we will be updating to another blast of simpson goodness!

Replies

• Castiel19x
    3889 posts Member
    Looking forward to what is next and Im gonna say it be the week after next just because we haven't had a teaser item for this week yet.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Excited? I wouldn't go that far. I'm cautiously optimistic. It's likely to have something to do with the "pre-teen road trip" and/or the "old-school summer" themes that have been teased recently. I'll hope for the best as always.
  • If the event gives us exciting new characters, buildings, and decorations; and characters/buildings/decorations that haven't seen the light of day in quite a long time; that's a good event in my book.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Who is excited for the next event?

You must be new here.
  • daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    94nt3nb31n wrote: »
    Who is excited for the next event?

You must be new here.

Hey pevh! Long time no see! Hows it going? Hope all is well with you and yours

Edit: love the avatar, didnt know you were a jags fan!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • simpsonare
    2132 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    @94nt3nb31n Not at all. I like new content and stories which hints the excitement. Something new and different is something to get excited about in my opinion. Seems a bit humbuggish to have no joy for a new event.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    @94nt3nb31n Not at all. I like new content and stories which hints the excitement. Something new and different is something to get excited about in my opinion. Seems a bit humbuggish to have no joy for a new event.

Pevh is a troll. Leave him be and he'll go away for a few more months
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • simpsonare
    2132 posts Member
    A pre-teen road trip sounds pretty fun. Could probably get some cool buildings with it. Not sure if I'd care for a blast from the past though. I like everything based in its current state.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6139 posts Moderator
    Let’s not forget we’ve gotten some great mini events as well..

800px-The_Buck_Stops_Here_Guide.png
    Homer_vs_the_18th_Amendment_Guide.png
    Who_Shot_Mr._Burns%3F_%28Part_Three%29_Event_End.png
    Poochie%27s_Dog_Dayz_Event_Guide.png
  • This game is pretty awesome. I hope Disney keeps the train going. No reason to stop a good thing!! Yeah they were all pretty good. But after krustyland I was a little burned out. And poochie felt like a continuation of the long theme park extravaganza. But it's all behind now and I'm really looking forward to what's coming next. Better to look at the glass half full than half empty!
  • Let’s not forget we’ve gotten some great mini events as well..

800px-The_Buck_Stops_Here_Guide.png
    Homer_vs_the_18th_Amendment_Guide.png
    Who_Shot_Mr._Burns%3F_%28Part_Three%29_Event_End.png
    Poochie%27s_Dog_Dayz_Event_Guide.png

Except for WSMB pt.3, which was woefully inadequate, the mini events have been quite satisfying this year so far.
  • Shouldn’t the question be “who isn’t excited for the next event”?
    There will be some who will hate it. There will be some who will quit because it isn’t what they felt we deserved. But most will love it to some extent. I know I will, because, good or bad, it is the game I have chosen to waste my time on.
  • bluntcard
    3592 posts Member
    I'm excited! I rushed this mini event with donuts so I'm kinda bored ( my fault ). The content has been amazing this year. Hope it's something like Krusty's Clown college.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I always enjoy the events, but because I missed a lot of earlier stuff what I really like are the accompanying mystery boxes. It'd be nice at some point to have a Destination Springfield II, with additional runway pieces and airport buildings.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6139 posts Moderator
    bluntcard wrote: »
    I'm excited! I rushed this mini event with donuts so I'm kinda bored ( my fault ). The content has been amazing this year. Hope it's something like Krusty's Clown college.

I’d be down with a Krusty’s Clown College event. They could even find a way to incorporate other schools and teachers such as Emily Winthrop & the Canine College, The Ballet Teacher, Samantha Stanley with Saint Sebastian’s School for Wicked Girls, Springfield University, Saint Jerome’s Catholic School, Bill (Krusty’s accountant), Clown Doctor, Sideshow Raheem, Lois Pennycandy, Mr. Bergstrom and so forth
  • No clues from LPN?
  • 1pillform
    1955 posts Member
    I'm dying for a new event....I'm literally doing nothing in the game for the past few days. I gave up on this poochie one.....all I ever got was the first prize
    ~Always be Designing~
  • If it makes a lot of premium characters available which I missed earlier, I'm excited...
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    I'm dying for a new event....I'm literally doing nothing in the game for the past few days. I gave up on this poochie one.....all I ever got was the first prize

But poochie wants to be a part of your town.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    No clues from LPN?

they haven't given us the package on next update yet.