EA Forums - Banner

Who is excited for the next event?

Replies

• 1pillform
    2002 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    1pillform wrote: »
    I'm dying for a new event....I'm literally doing nothing in the game for the past few days. I gave up on this poochie one.....all I ever got was the first prize

But poochie wants to be a part of your town.
    I wanted to at least get him before it ended. But I don't see how. Not at this rate. I've been constantly struggling ever since the last event to get prizes.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    No clues from LPN?

I imagine the teaser is this coming Wednesday.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Castiel19x
    4086 posts Member
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    No clues from LPN?

With a weeks break.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • simpsonare
    2190 posts Member
    No clues from LPN?

No clues from LPN?

With a weeks break.

I'd be surprised. That will give me so may extra donuts if I have 10 days to wait.
  • bluntcard
    3660 posts Member
    I'm dying for a new event....I'm literally doing nothing in the game for the past few days. I gave up on this poochie one.....all I ever got was the first prize

But poochie wants to be a part of your town.
    I wanted to at least get him before it ended. But I don't see how. Not at this rate. I've been constantly struggling ever since the last event to get prizes.

Are you just super busy and not able to play every four or so hours? I'll admit I rushed this event because I wanted everything immediately but, it was the regular grind, send characters over and over and over. Boring but attainable.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    No clues from LPN?

With a weeks break.

That's my guess too. I wouldn't mind if it turned out that way either.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6227 posts Moderator
    Breaks are for nerdsp9e2hosd49uz.jpeg
  • Castiel19x
    4086 posts Member
    Breaks are for nerdsp9e2hosd49uz.jpeg

If there is a break then we are all nerds.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • It’s too hot for a break. I hope we finally get the pool-mobile before Otto has to take it to the old folks home.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    This game is pretty awesome. I hope Disney keeps the train going. No reason to stop a good thing!! Yeah they were all pretty good. But after krustyland I was a little burned out. And poochie felt like a continuation of the long theme park extravaganza. But it's all behind now and I'm really looking forward to what's coming next. Better to look at the glass half full than half empty!

We can have a Dizzneeland Cosmic Wars Event!
    dizzneeland-the-simpsons-disneyland-parody.png?w=353&h=195
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • simpsonare
    2190 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Maybe it will be another superhero type thing with it being comic con season. Just spit balling lol

I just know I want that bartman skin!
  • Breaks are for nerdsp9e2hosd49uz.jpeg

[Discovers there will, in fact, be a one-week break...]
    tenor.gif
  • simpsonare
    2190 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Nice. I have $100 worth of donuts so I'm going to take a break before the next event.
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    I'm new so I really have no idea of what kind of time frame we're looking at between events.
  • Loanet wrote: »
    I'm new so I really have no idea of what kind of time frame we're looking at between events.

Mini teaser event starts tomorrow. Major Event starts 8/1 and probably will last through Labor Day (US) (9/3).
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • So if the rumors are true and this will in fact be a zoo-themed update, what would you all like to see?
  • Hopefully we’ll be getting all of Lisa’s dead cats... didn’t she go through four in one episode? Also Laddie as a playable character, not an NPC... also all of these: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simpson_family
  • I forgot about Laddie! I hope Laddie comes and as a playable character.....probably with 5 regular jobs anyways.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • This. This this this.

giphy.gif
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    What makes people think it's animals? Also, man am I busy tomorrow. Not even your regular person's "I was busy" busy.

Busy-busy-busy all this week. How long do Events last in Tapped Out?