EA Forums - Banner

Who is excited for the next event?

Replies

• jaythecanadian
    633 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Each major events are usually 42 days. A couple of them might be only 37 days. The Christmas event is usually 32 days as it only has two acts.

Destination Springfield lasted longer, about 45 days and Springfield Jobs lasted 49 days.

Each minor events are 14 days (was 13, now its 14 apparently to give players an extra day to catch up if far behind).
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • It might not be everyone's favorite event, but I especially enjoy the Gay Pride mini event every summer. I completely changed my old downtown SF last year,and now it's totally the Gay district, with rainbow crosswalks all over the streets. I have some straight bars and clubs mixed in, so the GOP has to go there for certain tasks. It's my sweet revenge. Ole'
  • this is a mini event coming, they are usually relaxed and you most players have little problem finishing
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    this is a mini event coming, they are usually relaxed and you most players have little problem finishing

Hope you're right. Otherwise they'll probably roll out an item that I might not be able to get and then have to pay Premium for later. I haven't even played the game too long (although it has been highly focused play) but this is EA we're talking about, and free is never free. More like 'frEA'. (terrible, I know).
  • this is a mini event coming, they are usually relaxed and you most players have little problem finishing

Not a mini event even. Just a teaser! A one liner.

Not a mini event even. Just a teaser! A one liner.
    aahhhh, thought it was a mini, thanks @frosted1414 now im glad i took the day off tomorrow lol
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • mystery2mi
    2354 posts Member
    According to @LPNintendoITA the new event starts August 1st. The teaser starts today.
  • simpsonare
    2190 posts Member
    So we getting some animals huh! Plopper, coral, princess, and Furious D are the existing I would LOVE to have. Curious to see how this new event turns out! And yes I am excited. See! I do have good intuition lol.
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    A zoo would be so cute. I'm just hoping that any animals that show up have actual questlines rather than being expensive NPCs.

Moe's a dedicated animal smuggler too, so it could be very different to that.
  • Hopefully we’ll be getting all of Lisa’s dead cats... didn’t she go through four in one episode? Also Laddie as a playable character, not an NPC... also all of these: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simpson_family

Hopefully I can finally get my alligators! Ones that go in rivers and ones that go on land..
  • The best part about new events are the free land tokens!!!
  • General Sherman and Catfish Lake, please.
    Sherman.jpg
  • I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but this might be the opportunity to bring back the Whacking Day content that certain tappers have been waiting for.
  • I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but this might be the opportunity to bring back the Whacking Day content that certain tappers have been waiting for.

I've been thinking the same thing but didn't dare say it :#

If they brought back the 2016 Whacking Day bundle and Ninja Homer I would be delighted.
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    Gennelmen, Start your whacking!
  • Not me! I miss having some downtime to design.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6227 posts Moderator
    I also hope they turn King Snorky into a playable character & give him 2 visual tasks. And they could finally add Marine World

If they brought back the 2016 Whacking Day bundle and Ninja Homer I would be delighted.

Don't get my hopes up!!! :D Both would be beyond amazing!!!
  • Possible new buildings for an animal-centric event:
    The Grateful Gelding stables w/ Millicent
    Screaming Monkey Medical Research Center
    Nuts Landing dog neutering
    Emily Winthrop's Canine College w/ Emily Winthrop
    Kentucky Fried Panda
    Sea Cap'ns Bait 'n Barg'n B'n
    Springfield Animal Hospital