EA Forums - Banner

Task lengths are not matched up.

i think they leave it up to you to do the matching up.
if you want Apu in the kwik e mart make him work there for 24 hours and when everyone else shops there he will be working there.

Replies

• bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited June 2013
    I actually wish there was more diversity in some of the tasks, especially the 1hr tasks. I hate having a huge amount of characters stuck inside the Kwik-E-Mart. We have plenty of unused buildings for 1hr tasks.
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    bobbell234 wrote:
    I actually wish there was more diversity in some of the tasks, especially the 1hr tasks. I hate having a huge amount of characters stuck inside the Kwik-E-Mart. We have plenty of unused buildings for 1hr tasks.

I have to agree with you there. I'm not sure what the total number of characters with that task is (think it's like 10-15), but when you release them all at the same time, it's easy to miss a couple and not give them a task, and just have them wander throughout the town collecting no money or XP. Same for the 12hr Church tasks, although there's only maybe 7-8 for that one.
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Definitely this. Well I guess Apu doesn't usually do 1 hour shifts (he's known for his 18 hour normal one), but it definitely would be nice.

The biggest one for me is when everyone is at Moe's for 8 hours, and Moe is smuggling endangered species. I think his work shift task should be changed with the smuggling one and it would have been perfect. They also had the opportunity to put it on his respectable Moe skin, but didn't.

At least Lovejoy does the sermon when everyone is there.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • ArminsFrozenPeas
    136 posts
    edited June 2013
    The problem they have is that so many people have tasks in the early buildings, because they were the only ones available at the time, and the newer ones are only used by the character that came with it, if at all. They need a big refresh of all the characters tasks really, the indoor ones at least.
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    The problem they have is that so many people have tasks in the early buildings, because they were the only ones available at the time, and the newer ones are only used by the character that came with it, if at all. They need a big refresh of all the characters tasks really, the indoor ones at least.

The problem with that is the questline. Some of the tasks are required to advance the storyline. I see it causing more problems to remove existing tasks. There are people that get stuck with those 'temp' tasks since they aren't normal tasks for that character.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • wxjunkie
    24 posts
    edited June 2013
    Apu could have more things to do inside the store that would be 1 or 2 hr tasks.
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Have to agree with the comments about early building vs alter buildings. It makes a lot of sense. They could easily do a revamp of tasks, although I understand EA's position, they are far more interested in putting out new premiums to make money, than to spend time revamping task lists, and making no money
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.