EA Forums - Banner

I Have Achieved (TSTO) Financial Independence

Prev13
I've played "TSTO" for five years and had never broken past the $200 million cash level until recently. Whenever I got that high, I'd run low on donuts so I'd spend most of the cash on rat trap trucks.

My donut reserve topped out around 2500 and would dwindle... until around the same time I got back up to $200 million cash and then could get more RTT donuts.

Thanks to the glitch with the She-She Lounge, this is all a thing of the past. I built my cash up to about $1.3 billion and wound up around 6000 donuts.

I've used the donuts to get my multiplier up to 1000% and I now use donuts to buy anything that comes along.

I got crap like the pier performers via the Vault because - why not? Donuts are irrelevant. I have 6000 and if they go low, I can use my $1 billion+ in cash to get more.

It's a weird feeling. I spent 5 years scraping for every donut I could get and carefully judging every potential purchase, but now I find myself able to buy everything!

Replies

• What's the glitch with the She-She Lounge?
  • Castiel19x
    3958 posts Member
    tsmarriner wrote: »
    What's the glitch with the She-She Lounge?

Now I'd like to know.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • 74hands
    442 posts Member
    It is weird but satisfying. I’m at 2500%, have 800m and 13100 bonuts. Once I buy another 250 jet bikes, I’ll stop at 3000% and just keep raking it in. ATM, if I need bonuts, I can just blood mobile up 250 a day from my daily income. Certainly less stressful.

BUT...all the money and bonuts in tne world won’t get me the 21 playable characters I’m missing unless thEAy decide to offer them again.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »

Now I'd like to know.

I assume OP got hit with the glitch where a task will complete but someone was stuck. I had that with KEM Headquarters and Bart. All the cash and XP will collect, but the characters aren't freed. Going to the friends screen and back finishes the task again, so it's essentially endless cash and XP until you store the building or the stuck character's building. I'm not sure what triggers it
  • bluntcard
    3611 posts Member
    Congratulations. The boardwalk performers are not crap. Just not worth real cash. Kind of like the KL donut items.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • The grind is dead.

Long live the grind.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Congratulations. The boardwalk performers are not crap. Just not worth real cash. Kind of like the KL donut items.

Yeah, I like the boardwalk performers.

• Oatmeal832 wrote: »
    It's a weird feeling. I spent 5 years scraping for every donut I could get and carefully judging every potential purchase, but now I find myself able to buy everything!

I'm pretty much at the horizon of that point also. I can get 200 donuts with 4 KEM log-ins. I haven't got a substantial income yet though. Mainly because I've always been adding to my farm as I increase my multiplier. And I always break even or gain some. I don't house farm because it looks really cluttered. Maybe that's part of why I've never achieved the wealthy income. I'm around 1825% currently. Currently have 2,800 donuts about with about 6M cash. I think my procedure is plenty plentiful currently. I'd like to boost my multiplier to 2000% though possibly to start raking in more cash.

And to EA! I still make purchases! Plus I've spent over $1,000 on this game. So don't pull off the blanket from your loyal customers. I'm fully fine with the bonus content purchases as long as they are reasonable with what you are getting.
  • Oatmeal832
    560 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Castiel19x wrote: »

Now I'd like to know.

I assume OP got hit with the glitch where a task will complete but someone was stuck. I had that with KEM Headquarters and Bart. All the cash and XP will collect, but the characters aren't freed. Going to the friends screen and back finishes the task again, so it's essentially endless cash and XP until you store the building or the stuck character's building. I'm not sure what triggers it

Yup, that's exactly what happened - and because the Lounge had like 200 characters in there at the time, I'd collect a LOT of cash/XP every time I tapped it.

This coincided with a week I spent at home sick. That gave me even more time than usual to tap/tap/tap/tap/tap my way to financial independence! :D

Kinda killed me to finally finish the task and not have the glitch any longer, but it got annoying because it made playing the rest of the game more difficult.

If I'd left it alone, though, and continued to tap for the last 3 weeks, I'm sure I'd be up to $10 billion by now and like 20,000 donuts...
  • bluntcard wrote: »

Yeah, I like the boardwalk performers.

Okay, maybe they're not "crap" - that might be an overstatement.

But they're not items I'd have used donuts for prior to my "financial independence". When you scrape for donuts, you're not dropping them on "luxury purchases" like the performers...
  • The grind is dead.

Long live the grind.

Who said I no longer grind? ;)
  • bluntcard
    3611 posts Member
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Oatmeal832 wrote: »

I'm pretty much at the horizon of that point also. I can get 200 donuts with 4 KEM log-ins. I haven't got a substantial income yet though. Mainly because I've always been adding to my farm as I increase my multiplier. And I always break even or gain some. I don't house farm because it looks really cluttered. Maybe that's part of why I've never achieved the wealthy income. I'm around 1825% currently. Currently have 2,800 donuts about with about 6M cash. I think my procedure is plenty plentiful currently. I'd like to boost my multiplier to 2000% though possibly to start raking in more cash.

And to EA! I still make purchases! Plus I've spent over $1,000 on this game. So don't pull off the blanket from your loyal customers. I'm fully fine with the bonus content purchases as long as they are reasonable with what you are getting.

Hmmmmm. With that multiplier you shouldn't need house farms. Do you have most of the characters? I'm at 1500% and my characters earn about 3.5 million per four hour harvest.
  • simpsonare
    2144 posts Member
    Yeah, I have around 270-80 characters. I gain around 2.5 per 4hrs. I'll have to watch it on my next collect. But with it all I do increase money. Just not at a flow rate that I would like to have.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Congratulations @Oatmeal832. It is nice to get to a point where you don't need to grind for IGC and donuts. I don't miss the 4 hour KEM farming.
  • @bluntcard I got about 1.5M with my intake. I just boosted my multiplier 200% though so not sure how much more I will be figuring now. I'm sitting with 2028% now.
  • Just checked out your town in more detail. Looks pretty good. How long have you been playing @bluntcard ? I'm going to do some redesigning myself when I feel I'm prepared for the task. Maybe when it's a meh mini and I can rush it.
  • bluntcard
    3611 posts Member
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Just checked out your town in more detail. Looks pretty good. How long have you been playing @bluntcard ? I'm going to do some redesigning myself when I feel I'm prepared for the task. Maybe when it's a meh mini and I can rush it.

I started playing the first Valentine's event in 2013? I think? I missed the first Halloween and Winter event. Parts of my town are a mess. There's just so much stuff with all of these back to back events. Not complaining. I like all the stuff.

1.5 Mill is nice. That will add up. I only harvest donuts when I want something, that might be why my cash piles up.
  • I've been playing since close to day 1 and have reached this point. 2500% multiplier, and 25,000 donut reserve. I send my guys on 8 hour tasks during the day and 12 hour tasks overnight. I collect about 13 mil a day, and flip that into RTT everyday. I also have a 40 kem farm that I will do once or twice a day. I collect about 500 donuts a day and keep my money reserve at 20mil.
  • ****130 wrote: »
    I've been playing since close to day 1 and have reached this point. 2500% multiplier, and 25,000 donut reserve. I send my guys on 8 hour tasks during the day and 12 hour tasks overnight. I collect about 13 mil a day, and flip that into RTT everyday. I also have a 40 kem farm that I will do once or twice a day. I collect about 500 donuts a day and keep my money reserve at 20mil.

No offense, but why still bother with Rat Trap Trucks? You have more donuts than you can ever use!
  • Oatmeal832 wrote: »
    ****130 wrote: »
    I've been playing since close to day 1 and have reached this point. 2500% multiplier, and 25,000 donut reserve. I send my guys on 8 hour tasks during the day and 12 hour tasks overnight. I collect about 13 mil a day, and flip that into RTT everyday. I also have a 40 kem farm that I will do once or twice a day. I collect about 500 donuts a day and keep my money reserve at 20mil.

No offense, but why still bother with Rat Trap Trucks? You have more donuts than you can ever use!

It's weird, I know I can stop, but the urge to see how many donuts I can collect is real. And if I stop rtt and my kem farm, then what's there to play for? My money would collect and it's pretty much useless besides getting donuts. My goal is 100,000 donuts. It will take a while but I'm up for the challenge..