EA Forums - Banner

Ok game keeps asking Me to confirm age and. . . . . .

Prev1
Asks Me to accept terms and conditions I keep doing this but the box keeps reappearing very annoying please help.I am playing on 32gb iPad 2018 version with over 21gb of free space and all website data cleared it’s so frustrating

Replies

• Jonalinn
    1806 posts Member
    Me too. I can’t log in. :/
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Jonalinn
    1806 posts Member
    I was finally able to login.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Nope I still cannot get past that age and terms/conditions box really annoyed.
  • Any one else having this problem?The game was working fine last night
  • Yeah. Happened to me but I was able to remember my info after 4 or5 tries... Lol
  • Try uninstalling/reinstalling the app. It happened with me earlier and it was a memory issue but since you have 21GB of free space it shouldn’t be that... uninstalling it should reset it though.
  • p3bowman
    524 posts Member
    It happened to me just now, but I was able to log in.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    There is a tiny little box on the left side that you need to tap to add a checkmark. It's really easy to miss. This happened to me last night. It won't let you proceed until you do this.
  • This has been happening to me on and off but mostly on for the past three months. In fact if I go on the game and can actually play without redownloading it , it feels like a luxury at this point
  • I believe this screen asking your age and if you agree to the Terms & Conditions is referring to the "additional protection" for the game.

Since it's technically illegal for kids under the age of 13 to play this game since it violates COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) since the game asks for your age upon signing in.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Willy9292
    1689 posts Member
    This used to, and should, be asked on login. It changed a few updates ago. There was a thread on it. It seems silly to confirm your age after you play. Probably not a priority for EA but hopefully they will fix it. It let's me log out even when I'm 99 years old o:)
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    This used to, and should, be asked on login. It changed a few updates ago. There was a thread on it. It seems silly to confirm your age after you play. Probably not a priority for EA but hopefully they will fix it. It let's me log out even when I'm 99 years old o:)

Why not? 99 is over the age of 13, and they're entitled to all the aggrivation, anger, and/or homicidal rage that this game provides us on a daily basis. ;):o
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • shabu922
    176 posts Member
    This is the same issue I have when I started the 'New Update' thread a few days ago. It updates over 10-15 minutes, then this screen appears. This calendar year it's happened 5 times. Playing for 6 years now, never been this bad.
  • I believe this screen asking your age and if you agree to the Terms & Conditions is referring to the "additional protection" for the game.

Since it's technically illegal for kids under the age of 13 to play this game since it violates COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) since the game asks for your age upon signing in.

It doesn’t ask when signing in, it asks when you sign OFF. I have five games and frequently have to sign in and out so it’s truly annoying.
  • Today yes. It happened. Before today, not that often. So I blame today. It's them. THEM!
  • empathy77
    4189 posts Member
    Me too, and several times, this age confirmation included having to re-download the game.
  • Yup, me too. It'd be super frustrating if you had a data limit.
  • I haven't had any luck logging into the game since the update. Poochie's Dog Dayz is probably the first event I'll miss in over 5 years...
  • @simpsonare Thanks, but I've already tried that multiple times. I've also tried installing the game on a different device and accessing it from there, and have had the same problem.