EA Forums - Banner

Pictures !

I use to do it from my computer, but I found there is an app by photobucket... So now I can do it from my iPad. :)

Replies

• pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited June 2013
    I really want to post up some screenshots of my springfield so you guys can shoot me some feedback or suggestions! But sadly I can't do it... When will I be able to??

Once you are promoted you will be able to post. To be promoted, keep posting daily and you most likely will get promoted. You will know on the 22nd as that is when they send out a PM to notify you if you have been. In the mean time, feel free to post links and others will repost it for to be seen. :)
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited June 2013
    I use to do it from my computer, but I found there is an app by photobucket... So now I can do it from my iPad. :)

Interesting. Thanks for the tip! :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    As long as you use the right IMG coding and have "Disable BB Code" unticked in your options, there should be no reason why you can't post pictures. You no longer need to be a Level 2 to do it.
    does this mean there's no promotions any more?
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited June 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    As long as you use the right IMG coding and have "Disable BB Code" unticked in your options, there should be no reason why you can't post pictures. You no longer need to be a Level 2 to do it.

What's this? Really Cl891? I didn't know that. When did that happen?
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited June 2013

Interesting. Thanks for the tip! :D

Yeah, it works great and actually saves me steps as it is able to pull directly from my iPad library, whereas before I had to email them to myself before I could load them to photobucket on my PC.

If you already have a photobucket account, it will connect to it too. If you don't have a photobucket account, it may be worth hoping on a pc to get familiar with the icons and their labels - as the app has the icons, but they are not labeled.
  • bmxbiker4646
    111 posts
    edited June 2013
    @cl891, @pharrah2003 Thanks for the info! I'm going to try the photobucket app, sounds like the easiest way
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.