EA Forums - Banner

Events

show416 wrote:
I was wondering if you guys think EA will do another Halloween or Christmas event? I personally think they should especially Halloween since theres 25 episodes of material they could release but I dont know if theyd do the same event back to back years. What do you guys think?

I think it is pretty likely that they will do those events again.....what they release during them is a big unknown at this point.....

Replies

• simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited June 2013
    I don't think :)

I Hope they will
  • show416
    28 posts
    edited June 2013
    I dont see what they could release for Christmas honestly. Maybe Barney as the plow king or something. They pretty much did all the snow/christmas buildings and characters last year so I dont know.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    show416 wrote:
    I was wondering if you guys think EA will do another Halloween or Christmas event? I personally think they should especially Halloween since theres 25 episodes of material they could release but I dont know if theyd do the same event back to back years. What do you guys think?

In October, it will be Treehouse of Horror 24, they didnt do one in season 1. I think a Halloween event will definitely happen though.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!