EA Forums - Banner

EA, there not bad people! :oops:

I still play Pong. It takes no time to load, I don't understand what you mean

Replies

• bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited June 2013
    EA just really needs to step up on customer service and fixing the many bugs that are present in the game. Other then that try are doing a good job in my eyes
  • kmendo88
    432 posts
    edited June 2013
    Sure, all companies are profit driven but that doesn't mean they continually release * products like EA and provide little to no customer support. EA will pull the most slimy, backhanded business practices as long as it means good things for their profit margin. It's mind boggling how a company can so blatantly slight their customers and yet continue to make so much profit.

With that said, I can't bring myself to have sympathy for gamers considering people still buy their games en masse. Usually when a company * on you for supporting them and buying their product, you don't return to them.
  • p0rkp1e
    145 posts
    edited June 2013
    kmendo88 wrote:
    Sure, all companies are profit driven but that doesn't mean they continually release * products like EA and provide little to no customer support. EA will pull the most slimy, backhanded business practices as long as it means good things for their profit margin. It's mind boggling how a company can so blatantly slight their customers and yet continue to make so much profit.

With that said, I can't bring myself to have sympathy for gamers considering people still buy their games en masse. Usually when a company * on you for supporting them and buying their product, you don't return to them.

So why are you here presumably still playing the game if you feel like that?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    kmendo88 wrote:

+1. I love a lot of EAs games. I've owned every Madden since 95, every Fifa, and used to love NBA Live until 2K blew them out of the water. But they are not a good company. Do a google search and read for yourself before praising them because they got it right with Tapped Out. They've bought out and ruined so many promising up and coming development companies, it's ridiculous. They weren't named Worst Company in America just because people hated the ending to Mass Effect, they partake in a number of shady business practices and have arguably the worst customer support ever .
  • kmendo88
    432 posts
    edited June 2013
    p0rkp1e wrote:

Cause it's free?

I haven't purchased an EA game in close to two years, if that is what you're getting at. Missed out on a lot of series games I played like ME3, AC3, Madden, etc. I won't pay for another one of their games, but I'll play a free one.

• hgonzales
    24 posts
    edited June 2013
    *they're
    *their games
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    All points taken aboard and I agree with some....... But I'm talking about issues that people have with this game mainly, I couldn't comment on the customer service department as I've never had any dealings with them but as far as effort put into a game tapped out is AWESOME!!!
  • p0rkp1e
    145 posts
    edited June 2013
    kmendo88 wrote:
    p0rkp1e wrote:

Cause it's free?

I haven't purchased an EA game in close to two years, if that is what you're getting at. Missed out on a lot of series games I played like ME3, AC3, Madden, etc. I won't pay for another one of their games, but I'll play a free one.

Fair enough, just I work with software (sell, implement and support) and our suppliers are all the same, it's all about margin. Once there is a decent take up the quality drops. That said I love the game and will continue to play. :)
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited June 2013
    Re:EA, there not bad people! :oops:

Meh.... I don't see how anyone in this forum could possibly have enough information to make such a claim. (unless maybe they have a relative or friend who works for the company)

BTW it is "they're", not "there".
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    kmendo88 wrote:
    p0rkp1e wrote:

Cause it's free?

Assassin's Creed III is a 2012 action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, and Microsoft Windows. It is the fifth major installment in the Assassin's Creed series, and a direct sequel to 2011's Assassin's Creed: Revelations. The game was released worldwide for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, beginning in North America on October 30, 2012, with a Wii U and Microsoft Windows release following in November 2012.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!