EA Forums - Banner

Duff Beer

Where did you see this at?

Replies

• Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited June 2013
    They were made for a while by an Aussie Company but they quickly recd a cease and desist. A lot of can (and some full cases) made it into circulation. I used to have a few cans when I had the Simpsons Museum open. They pop up on eBay for time to time.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Its been around for a while now

http://www.duffbeer.co.uk
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited June 2013
    This is still qvqilable in stores in florida... Spencers gifts in the malls around here
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited June 2013
    Oops...I was talking about the original cans...from way back in he day. forgot about the bottles! I think they are licensed.
  • VAYA28
    51 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    In Germany still available - and it taste good

a9uibo4x.jpg

Thanxx
    VAYA
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Would like to try that beer--I have Buzz cola from the 7-eleven tie in -a few years ago--But afraid to open and drink any.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited June 2013
    Mmmm beer
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    It's not Duff, but I saw this today.

7YKMcLj.jpg
  • ATOMIKHOOLIGAN
    155 posts
    edited June 2013
    I've had duff beer, and I didn't like it.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    My local bottleo sells it and if I go to the local American store they have duff in cans, but I Beleive the cans are an energy drink.
  • kimber_bo
    84 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    My local bottleo sells it and if I go to the local American store they have duff in cans, but I Beleive the cans are an energy drink.

You have an american store on the Gold Coast? What do they sell (besides Duff Beer in cans)?
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    kimber_bo wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

You have an american store on the Gold Coast? What do they sell (besides Duff Beer in cans)?

Those kind of stores usually sell american candy and chocolate, and Dr Pepper cans, and stuff.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    OHH!! YEHH!!!BSS_800321.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.