EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons springfild

Hallo können sie mir bei meinem Login von Simpsons helfen ?
Immer wenn ich mich anmelde kommt Simpsons springfild angehalten

Replies

• This is a rough translation from German to English

Hello can you help me with my login from Simpsons?
    Whenever I log in, Simpson's springfild arrives
  • Hello can you please post in English as this is an English speaking forum only

hallo kannst du bitte auf Englisch posten, da dies nur ein englischsprachiges Forum ist.
  • What do you mean? Does it take you to other Simpsons Springfield or something else? Please can you add more info
  • He sais that the game crashes when he loggs in.
    "Programm angehalten" is the message I get on my German Android phone when a program crashes. Depending on the program it just closes or tries to restart.
  • @feivel7112 what I’m baffled by is what the op is saying Simpsons Springfield arrives. I don’t know German I used a translation app. Could you try to explain what is meant? Please and thanks in advance.
  • @pepsimax
    I think your translation app is not the best. "anhalten" is a verb meaning to stop, "angehalten" means "was stopped" or "has been stopped".
    No idea why you app thinks it means "arrived".
  • I tried some internet translaters. There are other translatios for "angehalten" depending on context ( it can also mean: pause, last, continue, and more) but I do not see how it could mean "arrive".

"arrive" means reach something (a place or a conclusion). Is there any other meaning for "arrive"? Maybe my English is not good enough to understand.
  • @feivel7112 that’s more like it. I can only say sorry as I was using google translate. I did mention rough translation. Thanks for pointing it out.
  • @pepsimax1984 I just find it interesting why google gave that translation. It happens quite often that google gets the wrong translation for a word that has more than one meaning and this can be really funny but I really have no idea how it came up with this.
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    feivel7112 wrote: »
    @pepsimax1984 I just find it interesting why google gave that translation. It happens quite often that google gets the wrong translation for a word that has more than one meaning and this can be really funny but I really have no idea how it came up with this.
    It’s a translator that I’ve been using for a while I don’t know any other. If you’ve got a translator app or site that you recommend please let me know.
  • I normally use ****.leo.org but it only translates words not sentences or whole text. But I like that it list many possible translations and when you klick on them you see translations for that word. That helps to find the correct translation in my cotext.
    I'm not sure if this explanation was understandable. I am German and do my best in english :blush:
  • OK, no idea why it is removed but you need to put d i c t (short for dictionary) for the ****
  • Ok thanks mate
  • Diana098011
  • Add me guys diana098011