"I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    no, my b town has the deal and my main doesn’t
    my b town has the truckload deal
    the only real differences of the games is start date and XP
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Either this is one of the glitchiest starts ive seen. Or there is some other mechanism that we arn't seeing.

One of the threads someone said they received Kentagau and some donuts. Need to go find that post again.
  • When can we start with the work at the zoo? How are we supposed to get food for animals if there are no works availables yet?
  • zoo gate sends characters
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    @daved7637397
    i got llamas!
    A5_D2_CAC4_BE0_C_4201_9340_9_F00_DB81_BF5_D.png
    A5266_EA2_BB91_4975_856_E_40_B45_EC626_EC.png
    :D
    Post edited by fastshadow2 on
  • Hi everyone - I was very tempted by the boatload offer of 2400 donuts for $ 19.99, so I went ahead and purchased.....then the screen crashed immediately...I was charged the $ 19.99, but no donuts.

I've rebooted my Ipad and restarted the program several times.........

Any suggestions on what I should do?
  • CCMark2013 wrote: »
    Hi everyone - I was very tempted by the boatload offer of 2400 donuts for $ 19.99, so I went ahead and purchased.....then the screen crashed immediately...I was charged the $ 19.99, but no donuts.

have recipt # and contact EA

Hi everyone - I was very tempted by the boatload offer of 2400 donuts for $ 19.99, so I went ahead and purchased.....then the screen crashed immediately...I was charged the $ 19.99, but no donuts.

Could you point me to exactly where I contact EA on here?

I've looked around and can't seem to find the correct place - thanks for your help!
  • Don't buy the donuts. You pay your money, get receipt, then no donuts. I would hold off till they fix that.
    CCMark2013 wrote: »

Could you point me to exactly where I contact EA on here?

I've looked around and can't seem to find the correct place - thanks for your help!
    i don’t have the link but keep checking back and someone might post it

• I fast forwarded this act. Have everything well underway at my zoo. I really like the almost sleep noise of the waters I have placed together. Looking forward to this whole event and getting my zoo up on the go.
  • bandipaq wrote: »
    Unrelated, <snip>

Then start a new thread.

Thought I could add a question after responding to thread topic.

Didn't mean to make you jealous & snappy, my bad.
  • Following up on my donut issue, here's the link:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out&platform=ipad&category=missing-content&issue=never-received-content

I also received a very prompt phone call from a nice young lady who told me there were a LOT of people with this same issue - and to allow 24 hours for EA to resolve this.

I was told they would manually add the donuts if it they had to - or I could ask for a refund.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I fast forwarded this act. Have everything well underway at my zoo. I really like the almost sleep noise of the waters I have placed together. Looking forward to this whole event and getting my zoo up on the go.

By fast forward you mean you spent a crapload of donuts to skip to the last prise, right?
  • Boatload of Donuts is 80% off!!!

It could be 99% off, and EA would still make a profit....
    I fast forwarded this act. Have everything well underway at my zoo. I really like the almost sleep noise of the waters I have placed together. Looking forward to this whole event and getting my zoo up on the go.

By fast forward you mean you spent a crapload of donuts to skip to the last prise, right?

That is generally what it means, although I can'tbl speak for @simpsonare or exactly what he meant. It may seem wastefulb almost eccentric to some, but when you have done this 4hr grind over and over again for years on end with little to no variation, it gets old at times.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

I did too, where are the craftables?
  • the only craftables are the upgradable zoo things
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    I got 600 Free Donuts for logging in, first time i've been on for a while it said it was a celebration of my return

And the Boatload is £20

My concern is why are EA being suddenly insanely Generous? I've been away for a while are EA starting to ramp down support?