EA Forums - Banner

It's begun

1235Next

Replies

• L_B_123XD wrote: »
    ...are EA starting to ramp down support?

For something to be ramped down, there had to have been a time when it was up.

• ramrod130
    492 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    the only craftables are the upgradable zoo things

Thanks. I got myself 3 of the farms and 2 of the Lions things. I think that should be sufficient.
  • bluntcard
    3652 posts Member
    Has there been a decorations limit increase?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I really wish they' bring back community prizes live we had in TOH XXIV so that we all have a common goal to achieve
  • I spent about 1,200 donuts today. And act one is complete in every aspect for me including upgradeable zoo areas. Easy come easy go the saying goes. With two weeks I could easily get that back when I clear 200 a day.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I spent about 1,200 donuts today. And act one is complete in every aspect for me including upgradeable zoo areas. Easy come easy go the saying goes. With two weeks I could easily get that back when I clear 200 a day.

Agree. So nice not having to grind away B)
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I spent about 1,200 donuts today. And act one is complete in every aspect for me including upgradeable zoo areas. Easy come easy go the saying goes. With two weeks I could easily get that back when I clear 200 a day.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5014678

• ramrod130 wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »
    I fast forwarded this act. Have everything well underway at my zoo. I really like the almost sleep noise of the waters I have placed together. Looking forward to this whole event and getting my zoo up on the go.

I did too, where are the craftables?

I don't think this event have craftables
  • Boatload of Donuts is 80% off!!!
    truck load, not boatload and it was 50% in my game
    $10 for 300 d’s

It's Boatload in my game. 80% off. 2400 donuts for $20.
    seems there is an issue with that offer, just took this from my town
    B288_E049_3_FE5_49_E2_84_A1_10_A2_C04_E6194.png
    :D

Wait, if they're old donuts doesn't logic dictate they are no longer premium? :D

• Just wanted to update everyone to let you know that I got my 2400 donuts (Boatload) for $ 19.99 - had to talk to EA on phone and send proof of purchase - they added them manually.
  • Wish it would end! This event is drivvel. Worst I think I've ever seen.
  • hughejars wrote: »
    Wish it would end! This event is drivvel. Worst I think I've ever seen.

You haven't seen many events then. This is already cooking up to be amazing IMO. Other than the Gil deal issue, new game mechanics, cool realistic items and buildings plus highly sought after characters coming is a huge win. Plus they heard us about crafting and using IGC and we got a beneficial glitch right off the bat. What did you want, sharks with friggin' laser beams and more twonicorns?
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • I thought hughejars quit the game over the lag in the last event. Weird.
  • I thought hughejars quit the game over the lag in the last event. Weird.

He did say at that time that he had “better things to do”. Guess he finished them all. ;)