• Thanks LPN
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    Thank you SuperNintendo Chalmers!
  • Thanks LPN, I really appreciate these
  • Thank you very much, LP.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    Teenage Homer and Island of Dr. Hibbert! WooHoo!

• 1pillform
    2012 posts Member
    Thanks LP.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • madfish86 wrote: »
    Teenage Homer and Island of Dr. Hibbert! WooHoo!

island isn't there unfortunatly
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • This calendar is wrong. The last prize requires 39500 event currency, not 36498.
  • The amounts shown represent the minimum amount required for each day to get all of the prizes, not the amount needed for the prizes.
  • This calendar is wrong. The last prize requires 39500 event currency, not 36498.
    The amounts shown represent the minimum amount required for each day to get all of the prizes, not the amount needed for the prizes.

was my bad. placed her in wrong spot. ops
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Bump so I don’t have to search back to page 4.

You could always bookmark it. Also, the fourm search function now works! Just a thought (actually 2, I never was very good at math ;) )
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I'm going to get T-Rex with a few days to spare. The more time I can spend getting bonuts; the better. :D
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

You could always bookmark it. Also, the fourm search function now works! Just a thought (actually 2, I never was very good at math ;) )

Thanks, I didn’t know you could bookmark.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Bump so I don’t have to search back to page 4.

Thanks, I didn’t know you could bookmark.

@LisaSimpsonOH
    No problem. Im not sure if youre using the mobile version or not (I do) but if you are there should be an outline of a star near the title at the top of the page. Just tap it and it will turn yellow. Easy.

If you're using the desktop version, I dont know what to tell you. Make a friend who knows more about it then me (which isnt hard :D;) )

Edit: you can also do it on the main page. I just took a screen shot to show you the difference between the empty and filled in stars, all the way on the right.
    Rr1lkbL.jpg
  • @daved7637397 - I should have guessed what that mysterious star meant.
  • @daved7637397 - I should have guessed what that mysterious star meant.

I am constantly hitting them by accident. When I pull up my bookmarks, there is usually all kinds of crazy stuff in there...
  • OhHappyJays
    1619 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Okay; I got the second Land Token from the Act 2 Prize Track earlier today, with three days to spare.

So, according to that logic; I should get T-Rex sometime around the 25th/26th.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Okay; I got the second Land Token from the Act 2 Prize Track earlier today, with three days to spare.

ditto. I'm expecting T-Rex by friday.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    Okay; I got the second Land Token from the Act 2 Prize Track earlier today, with three days to spare.

ditto. I'm expecting T-Rex by friday.

Got him last night actually. Ahead of schedule.