EA Forums - Banner

Moe's Ark: Event Calendar

2Next

Replies

• hatchet669 wrote: »
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    Okay; I got the second Land Token from the Act 2 Prize Track earlier today, with three days to spare.

So, according to that logic; I should get T-Rex sometime around the 25th/26th.

ditto. I'm expecting T-Rex by friday.

Got him last night actually. Ahead of schedule.

So did I. Very late last night; so I got to start collecting for bonuts this morning.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    Okay; I got the second Land Token from the Act 2 Prize Track earlier today, with three days to spare.

So, according to that logic; I should get T-Rex sometime around the 25th/26th.

ditto. I'm expecting T-Rex by friday.

Got him last night actually. Ahead of schedule.

So did I. Very late last night; so I got to start collecting for bonuts this morning.

Got him right before bed. Paid the 2 donuts to skip the last 4 hour job so i had bonuts this morning. Didn't want to clear everyone in the morning before the bonuts starts.
  • According to the calendar the sanctuary grants come before Mad Dr Hibbert. But I just got Hibbert and the next prize is the grants. This has to be the first error I’ve seen in one of your calendars.
  • yes they switched place in act 3's list so i misplaced them :p