EA Forums - Banner

The gil deal

Replies

• jbdu60350513
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    So EA does not reward loyal players ? It's unfair for me. You had 60 donuts free, you are happy ? For non-regular players it's 300 offered + the premium character Kitenge. Do you still think it's right ?
    The same for everyone, at lest for gil offer please; then I will buy. I'm not a new player, and i think that it will restore the confidence of the players lost after the recent bugs. thanks

sorry for my english, im not
  • Well, it's been 24 hours since I purchased the deal and still hasn't been credited in game. I guess that means it's going to take longer to fix. Lol. :(

Yeah, I called them up today and they said to give them another 24 hours. Unbelievable.
  • Anyone know if the purchase seems to be working now? I've been holding off since I've heard about all the billing errors.
  • Gil should offer Chirpy Boy and Bart Jr.! This would be a great event to finally again offer such a great character!!! EA pleeeeeeeeez !
  • jbw431
    55 posts Member
    I waited the 24 hours and then followed the advise of the EA game advisor I spoke to yesterday. I cancelled my purchase through the App Store. Come on EA, this isn’t rocket surgery
    One on getter for the clickity clack please
  • Blastboom wrote: »
    Anyone know if the purchase seems to be working now? I've been holding off since I've heard about all the billing errors.
    I'm waiting too. Anyone?
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    I'd suggest going through apple / Google for refund. should be fairly easy. don't waste your time with EA
  • I just received my donuts. I asked them, provided proof and finally they paid me the donuts... took me some time but ok..
  • Some of my friends got another GIL Deal 80% off 2400 Donuts - did anyone get this deal, too? I was asking EA support and they're not able to explain why there are two different deals and how to get the better deal :(
  • nbsnoopy wrote: »
    Some of my friends got another GIL Deal 80% off 2400 Donuts - did anyone get this deal, too? I was asking EA support and they're not able to explain why there are two different deals and how to get the better deal :(

There has been some speculation that the 2400-donut offer only went out to users who don’t play as often, but no one is completely certain why some players got one offer and other players got another. If you weren’t offered the 2400-donut deal, there is no way to get it. Sorry.

• Gil should offer Chirpy Boy and Bart Jr.! This would be a great event to finally again offer such a great character!!! EA pleeeeeeeeez !

its coming back in a mistery box later
  • I play daily with two towns. One of them got the boatload offer, the other did not.
  • I play daily with two towns. One of them got the boatload offer, the other did not.

Pesky PRNG! They are so unpredictable :wink:
  • Their loss. If i would have got the boatload for 20, they would have gotten money from me. But 10 for 300, just isn't a good deal if that other one is out there. So they get no money from me. So thanks EA, i get to keep my money instead of giving it to you.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    Their loss. If i would have got the boatload for 20, they would have gotten money from me. But 10 for 300, just isn't a good deal if that other one is out there. So they get no money from me. So thanks EA, i get to keep my money instead of giving it to you.
    if you actually got the donuts

its coming back in a mistery box later

According to your Wikisimpsons update page, Chirpy Boy & Bart Junior aren't in a mystery box. they will be made available by themselves.
  • When does the other mystery box come out? Don't see it listed.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    When does the other mystery box come out? Don't see it listed.

There's another box toward the end of Act 2.
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    nbsnoopy wrote: »
    Some of my friends got another GIL Deal 80% off 2400 Donuts - did anyone get this deal, too? I was asking EA support and they're not able to explain why there are two different deals and how to get the better deal :(

There has been some speculation that the 2400-donut offer only went out to users who don’t play as often, but no one is completely certain why some players got one offer and other players got another. If you weren’t offered the 2400-donut deal, there is no way to get it. Sorry.
    I was offered the 2400 donut deal in both of my towns. I play ~4 times per day. My daughter was also offered the deal. She plays maybe once a week. So it doesn't seem to be frequency of play.

Maybe it is based on how many donuts you currently have? Both of us are under 250 donuts (neither of us KEM farm).
  • I just had my third call back in as many days, and I've finally been credited my 300Ds.
    I've learned my lesson - no purchases at the start of an event. Wait a few days for EA to get their act together, then go for it. Ugh.