EA Forums - Banner

Where did the 300 dounts go?

I was given 300 donuts when the event started with the threehouse and the free character. Where the hell did they go? I did not use them!

???????

Replies

• Are you talking about these 300 donuts?
    GiohysD.png
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Yes, those donuts. They went poof :-(
  • Willy9292
    1737 posts Member
    No if you have not logged in for a while you were given 300 donuts and 2 premium items. It has been reported that those donuts went missing after placing the items. Appears to be a glitch, suggest OP contact EA support
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Thank you very much.
  • Did you eat them ?
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    No if you have not logged in for a while you were given 300 donuts and 2 premium items. It has been reported that those donuts went missing after placing the items. Appears to be a glitch, suggest OP contact EA support

So people that have been logging in only got 60 but others got 300?
  • No I did not. They just vanished :(
  • I haven't been logged in since the end of april, so maybe I got more.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    No I did not. They just vanished :(

Same thing happened in my feeder town. I haven't logged in since December maybe. I still have the African Tree Resort but the donuts disappeared.
  • I am somewhat relieved to know its not only me atleast. Not that its much of a consolation.
  • Some people get donuts and premiums, others get 60... some people get discounted donut truck, others get discounted boatload. I thought we were all EA's children *sniff

• madeleines78
    150 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    It's strange indeed.
  • I got 90 and the opportunity to buy more for half price, so I paid $10 for 300 and immediately after Apple Pay accepted the transaction I was kicked off and the doughnuts never showed up as purchased! Now I have to wait until I get my receipt before filling a report, sigh....
  • I blame Gil.
  • I don’t understand anything. I first received 300 donuts with the Kitenge guy, then the same text, that appeared when I got the 300, appeared again and I got 300 more... And they’re all gone
  • I had the same problem with the 300 going missing. I contacted EA, and was told it is a "known issue" and to wait a few days to a week for a fix to be pushed through.
    And if I still don't see it a week or 2 from now, to contact them again :/
  • I blame Gil.

Poor Gil.
    th?id=OIP.BCrAX9WapfvWfJh723YyzAHaFZ

• I had the same problem with the 300 going missing. I contacted EA, and was told it is a "known issue" and to wait a few days to a week for a fix to be pushed through.
    And if I still don't see it a week or 2 from now, to contact them again :/

Sounds like their response for the glitch. Doesnt sound like anyone is going to be getting their donuts.