EA Forums - Banner

Patch

Willy9292
1447 posts Member
edited August 2018
Just downloaded a 24mb patch.... Might be a quirk but it was small... No noticable change...
Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.

Replies

• no patch here or on server
  • Willy9292
    1447 posts Member
    Yeah must have been a quirk. It downed 24mb then said updating 1 of 7 to 7 of 7. Maybe something corrupt on phone and it redownloaded. Certainly wasn't full download that space issues causes. Still working, not glitches which is good.
  • Lion statues are only paying out 10% of the xp now.
  • Aaaand there's the patch. Dang it.
  • update fixed the disreg. whatever item teaser
    wasnt for the Lion statue only. bit for the fountain too. congrats on who openly told them
  • Yep its all gone now.
  • It's a tragedy. No more free donuts but at least I can go back to reality now. Disgruntled Goat came back in way worse shape than he left lol!

33vez4x.jpg
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • Now 'It's' gone. whatever 'it' was, would someone like to spill the beans what was happening?
  • Butterfly garden and lion statues were paying out 10x the normal xp. Donuts galore. It's gone now. :(
  • Butterfly garden and lion statues were paying out 10x the normal xp. Donuts galore. It's gone now. :(

I see. Well mine still appear to be doing so - no patch here yet and my goat isn't back either.
  • hatchet669
    798 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Yea they were paying 10XP per dollar spent. Instead of the normal 1XP for $10 spent. So it was 100 times better, tons of donuts.
  • whitehatman
    129 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Just as I predicted would happen,of people would just have kept it on the down low we would still have this
  • Consider the longevity of the game.
  • update fixed the disreg. whatever item teaser
    wasnt for the Lion statue only. bit for the fountain too. congrats on who openly told them

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/224651/butterfly-gardens-are-cool/p1

#irony.
  • jbw431
    54 posts Member
    Yeah, this was patched quickly, but those of us who bought the Gil deal and didn’t get donuts are still waiting.
    One on getter for the clickity clack please
  • Willy9292
    1447 posts Member
    update fixed the disreg. whatever item teaser

Sadly, in the thread that was started clearly explaining the benefit, it was blatantly obvious that the flag was being waved at EA to patch it. To the people who were kicking back that EA will not care. THIS. Experience matters, yes they patched it and its gone. Thanks for trying LP, those of us who have been around saw immediately what was happening.
  • ^Yep

Discretion is a behavior seldom used unfortunately.
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • Every time one of these glitches favoring the user crops up, word gets back to the game developers and it’s patched, usually within a matter of days. This is inevitable. Complaining about it is largely pointless as are schemes to somehow “hide” info about the glitch from EA. You might as well expend energy trying to stop the sun from rising.
  • Every time one of these glitches favoring the user crops up, word gets back to the game developers and it’s patched, usually within a matter of days. This is inevitable. Complaining about it is largely pointless as are schemes to somehow “hide” info about the glitch from EA. You might as well expend energy trying to stop the sun from rising.
    ^ this
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish