EA Forums - Banner

OT: Spongebob Moved In

Prev1
Downloading right now, I hear it has in app purchases ranging from 99c to $100$ just like this game.

I *think* the premium currency can be earned slowly in game.

I'll only play it if the premium currency is an optional thing, rather than 50% of the games content and buildings being only purchasable after paying cash. That's what I hate about this game...

Games like hay day have a premium currency too, but it doesn't get you any extra buildings or major things like in tsto. You can buy decorations and stuff for premium currency, but it isn't as disparaging as in tsto.

The difference between a town who does pay for premium currency and one that doesn't in tsto, is enormous. So I'll only play this spongebob game if the premium stuff is just minor things, like decorations :mrgreen:

Replies

• MumblingReject
    104 posts
    edited June 2013
    Downloading right now, I hear it has in app purchases ranging from 99c to $100$ just like this game.

I *think* the premium currency can be earned slowly in game.

I'll only play it if the premium currency is an optional thing, rather than 50% of the games content and buildings being only purchasable after paying cash. That's what I hate about this game...

Games like hay day have a premium currency too, but it doesn't get you any extra buildings or major things like in tsto. You can buy decorations and stuff for premium currency, but it isn't as disparaging as in tsto.

The difference between a town who does pay for premium currency and one that doesn't in tsto, is enormous. So I'll only play this spongebob game if the premium stuff is just minor things, like decorations :mrgreen:

So far the currency (Jelly) I've gotten a lot of by clearing seaweed and doing quests, but I think you get 20 and a limited time item for getting the game yesterday and maybe today. So far it looks like you can earn enough for the "premium" stuff which is great :)

It's interesting though. A lot more micromanaging than in TSTO so far
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited June 2013
    I would really like a Family Guy: Tapped Out
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited June 2013
    Okay so I've been playing for a bit, it's pretty identical to tsto when it comes to the premium currency which is jellyfish jelly

you get it from clearing 'trash' seaweed on new plots of land or from levelling up.

You can speed up tasks with it or buy new buildings that are accompanied by a character, like Mr Krabs house and Pearl.

I'll definitely play for a bit, it's a refreshing change :)
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited June 2013
    what is it called?
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited June 2013
    oooo An underwater tapped out?
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited June 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    what is it called?

"Spongebob Moved In" :)
  • MumblingReject
    104 posts
    edited June 2013
    oooo An underwater tapped out?

Haha basically
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I bought its quite enjoyable but you know what type of tapped out I would like THE FLINTSTONES!! why has no company made this yet
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6306 posts Moderator
    edited June 2013
    How about a Hanna Barbera: Tapped Out

There's plenty of characters, buildings, vehicles, decorations to fill that game.

Everyone from The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Wally Gator, Auggie Doggie, Magilla Gorilla, The Herculoids, Johnny Quest, Joisie and the Pussycats, Jabberjaw, Wacky Races, etc...
  • Leon2683
    241 posts
    edited June 2013
    Sounds interesting. When was this game released? Because I can't find it in the app store or Google play store, possibly it's an American only thing?
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    How about a Hanna Barbera: Tapped Out

There's plenty of characters, buildings, vehicles, decorations to fill that game.

Everyone from The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Wally Gator, Auggie Doggie, Magilla Gorilla, The Herculoids, Johnny Quest, Joisie and the Pussycats, Jabberjaw, Wacky Races, etc...

YES YES YESSSS! I would pay top dollar for a game like that I don't care what company makes it I demand it be made
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6306 posts Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Warner Bros. would make the game since they own the rights to the Hannah Barbera characters

Also it would include Scooby-Doo, The Snorks, Hokey Wolf, Atom Ant, The Hillbilly Bears and more
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    i'm storming Warner Brothers and demanding they make a hanna barbera tapped out

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    The App Store reviews on this game are really bad. Crashing, resetting, not downloading after paying. Then there is the fact that you pay $2.99 up front and then the good characters (like Sandy $15) cost extra money.

I'm going to pass on this one. I don't like paying for additional things after paying upfront for the game.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    The App Store reviews on this game are really bad. Crashing, resetting, not downloading after paying. Then there is the fact that you pay $2.99 up front and then the good characters (like Sandy $15) cost extra money.

I'm going to pass on this one. I don't like paying for additional things after paying upfront for the game.

You might have to pay for extra items on here but at Least TSTO is free to download :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited June 2013
    I played on my ipad and always accidentally use jellys because speed up message always pop up from everywhere its really frustrating... i prefer my tapped out :P
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited June 2013
    Other Hanna Barberra characters they should include:

Dastardly
    Muttley
    Huckleberry hound
    Hong Kong phooey
    Jabber jaw
    Josie and the pussycats
    Top cat
    Yogi bear
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited June 2013
    Oh yeah, and Grape Ape!
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited June 2013
    And who was that character that always said "exit stage left" in a semi-gay way.....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.