EA Forums - Banner

Place the Emu Extension?

Replies

• Willy9292
    1563 posts Member
    Max is 40%
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Max is 40%

Uggh
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • There's usually a third button on the event menu for crafting that kicks in about now.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    Max is 40%
    thanks, wasn’t sure if it was 40 or 50. i probably missed it somewhere :D
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Thanks for posting max. I’ll keep it at 20 for now. Potentially future % items will raise it?
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Willy9292
    1563 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    There's usually a third button on the event menu for crafting that kicks in about now.

No crafting in this event. https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/224680/when-do-we-trigger-crafting#latest
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Glad to know this questline is not essential for story progression. I will simply stop at Level 7.

It is silly for a zoo to have exhibits/enclosures that look exactly the same. This is not a farm. To top it off, each barn roof says "Emu Experience" regardless of the animals you choose to exhibit.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    So... how many of these should we make? I have 2 fully upgraded and a third on the way. Is there a point other than the % increase and if not, is there like an optimal % one should be aiming for? Usually these events top out at 20-25% per act for bonus %... just wondering if anyone else is thinking the same. I really dont want more than 3 of these out at a time anyways...

I stopped at five and dedicated one for each type of animal which left me at 18.5% bonus. That should be plenty to finish Act 1 and start saving up Sanctuary Grants for Act 2. I hope we get a new building as well as more animals to unlock.

Kinda sucks you have to waste 1500 Sanctuary Grants on each Emu Experience to unlock the same three animals over and over and you get no bonus upgrade for doing it. If you aren't going to spend the 100 donuts on the 10,000 Sanctuary Grants that's going to take a long time to save that up for each building. At least with crafting when you ended up buying items you didn't really need to level up the cost varied. With the Emu Experiences, it's a fixed cost of 500 to get past that level.

• You need the upgrading resources later for the big cats exhibit prize. The big cats prize needs to be upgraded just like the emu building
  • For us old guys with poor eyesight the target to reach is written very small and in red on black. I have absolutely no idea what the target is to upgrade - can’t read it!! White on black would be much better.
    Love the update though
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    So the only way to increase the bonus from the zoo gate is to get to level 8 upgrade and get another Emu exhibit? No other way to increase the percentage? Or are items along the upgrade or prize track increase it also? That's the only bit i'm confused on. Thanks.

Be patient. There are approximately 20 different items that increase your attraction bonus. Most of these are acquired through upgrading different attractions. There will be 4 more attractions to upgrade after the Emu Experience.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    So the only way to increase the bonus from the zoo gate is to get to level 8 upgrade and get another Emu exhibit? No other way to increase the percentage? Or are items along the upgrade or prize track increase it also? That's the only bit i'm confused on. Thanks.

I just got the Duck Pond (3rd Upgrade) and it adds another 1% to the Bonus Animal Feed.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6250 posts Moderator
    Glad to know this questline is not essential for story progression. I will simply stop at Level 7.

It is silly for a zoo to have exhibits/enclosures that look exactly the same. This is not a farm. To top it off, each barn roof says "Emu Experience" regardless of the animals you choose to exhibit.

It would be great if the name changed depending on the animal you displayed. Because not all of them are Emu’s
  • I must be doing something really wrong, I’m only working towards level 4 right now despite playing it a minimum of 4 times a day.
  • I must be doing something really wrong, I’m only working towards level 4 right now despite playing it a minimum of 4 times a day.

Pretty sure they are spending doughnuts. I don't want more then one of these in my zoo, so I see no need to rush and waste doughnuts. With that saying I am upgrading my 2nd one that will one day see the storage button after the event with any other extra ones I get.

• Loanet
    365 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Why does each Emu Experience have to look identical? There are five different types of Moe's Exotic Animals even though we can only have one, but once the event is over we'll only need one Emu Experience and they're all the same. It's even worse than the mansions in Springfield Heights.
  • I brought mine up to six extensions, then I got the “Big Cat Country” (which you also need to upgrade just like the Emu Buildings). Big Cat Country, will give different cats and other pieces (% boosts). I’ve 6 emus buildings and two cat country’s (36.5%).
  • I've just got my second emu building today. I've used it to have different animals in each. Not going to upgrade it further at the moment saving for the big cats upgrades first. I haven't used donuts just play 4-5 times a day. Saving my donuts for premium items as I only got the discount on 300 donuts.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6250 posts Moderator
    It would be great if the name of the Emu Experience would change depending on the animal you displayed. So if you put a Armadillo in one of them, that one in particular would be now called “a The Armidillo Experience” and so forth
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Loanet wrote: »
    Why does each Emu Experience have to look identical? There are five different types of Moe's Exotic Animals even though we can only have one, but once the event is over we'll only need one Emu Experience and they're all the same. It's even worse than the mansions in Springfield Heights.

Hyperbole much? The grinding alone leaves SH without peers. It's not even close. Why anyone would want more than one of any of the zoo buildings is beyond me. It's a very inefficient use of currency. After a full, 7-level upgrade I'm saving all currency for Big Cat Country upgrades which give a higher event bonus% anyway. Once that's fully upgraded, all currency gets saved for the next attraction. Duplicates are an optional thing to consider once one of everything is obtained.