EA Forums - Banner

Place the Emu Extension?

124Next

Replies

• aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    I got my first second building this mornng. Didn’t have space to place it so I x’ed it assuming I could get it from storage once space is made. Now it’s not in my storage so I have no way to place it or build another (I wouldn’t mind having one for each type of animal) anyone know if this is a known glitch?

Did you check the "attractions" subsection of inventory? My gut feeling is that it would go there if it's not in buildings, or it might not be subcategorised at all and you'll need to scroll the full inventory, i.e. open the inventory and don't tap on any of the the tabs, just start scrolling to the right (left? I'm not sure how to describe directions in terms of scrolling :D )

All my habitats are currently being used so I don't want to store them to see where they go in my inventory.

• Loanet
    365 posts Member
    I now have four, and after the Event two will go into the Inventory, possibly forever.

If EA wanted to trick you into spending so many grants on the Emu Experience they could at least have made that the one with multiple designs, rather than Moe's exotic animals which you can only have one of.
  • Willy9292
    1577 posts Member
    I have stored, and retrieved both of the habitats. They appeared part way down the general inventory tab, and did not appear in any sections. In my towns, this is normal, I rarely look in sections for items, I just use the full inventory as the items are always somewhere in there, not necessarily where I think is logical.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Doughal
    207 posts Member
    Am I the only one finding this latest quest a bit dull? I know others have lauded the fact there's no crafting for this event but I kinda miss it...
  • Willy9292
    1577 posts Member
    Doughal wrote: »
    Am I the only one finding this latest quest a bit dull? I know others have lauded the fact there's no crafting for this event but I kinda miss it...

Falls into the be careful what you wish for category. Crafting has been bashed for so long, and now many miss it. This is a relaxed pace event, which I like.

Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »

Falls into the be careful what you wish for category. Crafting has been bashed for so long, and now many miss it. This is a relaxed pace event, which I like.

Or maybe this just proves the old adage that you can’t please everyone. :/

• Loanet
    365 posts Member
    I don't mind the slow-paced event but I do mind being swozzled into having four identical Emu Experiences just to make things a little harder.
  • Doughal
    207 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »

Or maybe this just proves the old adage that you can’t please everyone. :/

Meeow!!! :smirk: