EA Forums - Banner

It's mine; I earned it. Why can't I sell it?

Loanet
357 posts Member
edited August 2018
I know full well I can't sell things from Springfield Heights. I can't sell Monorail Station pieces or parts of the constructions.

I can't sell anything that's worth Donuts either.

And the Inventory is so badly organised that once I reach a point where such items are useful or I have room, it takes forever to track them down.

And the Team is aware of this problem everybody has. They rush to fix 'balance' problems that to be honest, should have been obvious before release (so obvious that it's possible the Devs did it to spite EA for the pressure they're always under) but this issue of not being able to sell. SH items or anything worth Donuts... I've got the Duff Gnomes really piling up in my quest for Beerquariums and Beeramids.

Park parts clog up the place too. I can't sell a thing I bought with Krustyland Tickets, not even the Highway. And now we have the Zoo.

I know SH is meant to be a long-term endeavour, but it's hideously grindy and boy do I have a lot of house parts.

Time to get loud.
Post edited by Loanet on

Replies

• You cannot sell items because Donut items usually have a bonus attached to them and sometimes EA does add a bonus to previous limited time event items.
    They will not let you sell them because when they add a bonus to something, then you would want them back.
    Ask for a better inventory instead, as that will be better for the game than just being able to sell stuff.
  • Ask for a better inventory instead, as that will be better for the game than just being able to sell stuff.

:+1: