EA Forums - Banner

Man do I love Emu’s

I really do. I just hope with act 2 and 3 we have different animal displays? For real I’m going to have 7 of these things by the end of act one

(Love the pond tho)

Replies

• You should be working on getting your big cat area as part of Act 1. There will be other animal displays in the next acts
  • You should be working on getting your big cat area as part of Act 1. There will be other animal displays in the next acts

Well of course I am. Both are achieved by different means so I’m not sure what you’re talking about?

Well of course I am. Both are achieved by different means so I’m not sure what you’re talking about?

I believe the point is you use the same currency -grants to upgrade Cat Country just like Emu Experience so save the grants for Cat Country upgrades instead of Emu.
  • remember you ve 2 more building upgradable. dont spend on building more if not sure you can upgrade them
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • nmd6
    148 posts Member
    Thats why I love this forum. Its worth tolerating all the whinging, the add me threads and threads about timezones just so that I now know not to waste my currency upgrading emu experiences until the end of time. I should have big cat country in the next hour so i'll be able to upgrade it very quickly.
  • i’m a Llama fan :)
    10_EB85_E4_C5_B6_4_FBA_A4_C2_2_F50_ECDAC9_A9.png
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I thought I heard someone say timezone
  • I live on East Peck time zone, which puts me one hour ahead of North Peck.
  • So, after reading this, it turns out there's no moral obligation to report the topic after all. Which in its own way is sort of sad , as one always hopes for titillation.
  • So, after reading this, it turns out there's no moral obligation to report the topic after all. Which in its own way is sort of sad , as one always hopes for titillation.
    OA7BzhB.jpg
  • I'd like to thank everyone who made this day possible. My parents, the zoologist lady in charge of Zoo Camp all those years ago, frosted, the people who thank Nintendo all the time for his guides but with so much enthusiasm that I don't know how they get their energy level so high for that, and lastly the emu itself, which really has it going on in terms of style and height for a bird especially. Once again, this was a team effort and I can't stress that enough, but the takeaway here is that the internet doesn't have to be a dank place. It can do us proud, like it has today.
  • dank places aren't bad when you have dank memes
    if you hard. then you hard.