EA Forums - Banner

Recent Land Expansion Question

I’d like to ask those that have been playing regularly for a long period of time (i.e. you haven’t missed any event where there have been land tiles as prizes, and you received the full amount of tiles when Krustyland was nuked (100?)) - for THOSE guys, people who have every available bit of land that it’s possible to have - how many squares of land are you still short, if you wanted to own every bit that’s out there? That’s a very long-winded way if me asking - if you have every single land tile token, plus the 100 from Krustyland, how many tiles are you still short in order to have every square of available land in SF?

Replies

• 4junk3000
    6086 posts Member
    I had a full KL so i got whatever the gift was, 100-something. I've earned all the tokens available but wasted a couple by mistake on cash squares.

But right after getting the 100, i tried to count up what was still remaining, and it looked like I'd need about 100 more tokens to acquire all land. I did not include water.

This was not including the big new parcel we got for the zoo, which is outside the zone i counted.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • I am playing from the beginning of this game , I had given 100 land tiles from my KL which I all used plus all the land that I could buy with cach money and now I am counting 25 land tiles which I must buy with tokens. But sometimes when you buy land another tile pops up so...
  • 4junk3000
    6086 posts Member
    When i did my calculations it included the entire grid.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Thanks for the replies guys. Reason I asked the question is because I missed a couple of events and so am pretty far behind, land-wise. I just wanted to know HOW far behind I was! At least 100 land tiles, plus whatever I missed from the events I missed. Ah well!
  • There are a total of 262 land spots that require tokens if my math is correct.
  • 4junk3000
    6086 posts Member
    6nZsCWM.jpg
    Found one of my sketches used for calculating...
  • How come we can’t buy land anymore. We have to wait to earn free land. This is ridiculous
  • How come we can’t buy land anymore. We have to wait to earn free land. This is ridiculous

Only if you've used up your whole map *wink.