EA Forums - Banner

OT - Question and answer game.

Replies

  • KMEO
    124 posts
    edited June 2013
    VinnyDaDon wrote:
    Pooped my pants in second grade. :oops:


    Did you brush your teeth this morning? :twisted:



    Nope. Woke up in the afternoon, but I brushed my teeth after lunch.


    Have you ever stepped on a Lego? If so, what was the shape of the lego and explain, in detail, how painful it was and how long the ordeal lasted.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    I stepped on a Lego when I was about 8. It hurt so much I destroyed my Lego car which I spent about 2 hours making. ?ber dummy spit.

    What are you having for dinner?
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited June 2013
    Had baked taters, Brussels sprouts in butter and venison sausage. Mmmmm, sausage.

    Which Simpsons character would you be and why?

  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:
    Had baked taters, Brussels sprouts in butter and venison sausage. Mmmmm, sausage.

    Which Simpsons character would you be and why?

    Comic Book Guy. I reckon it'd be sweet eating wheelbarrows full of tacos and reading comics all day.


    What was your first car?
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited June 2013
    Powder blue 1987 Cougar with a Blaupunkt system that cost more than the car. Like I needed my tattoos to declare my Midwest trailor trashness :mrgreen:

    What movie scared you the most?

    Edit, forgot a k
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Stephen kings IT pennywise the clown was freaky


    What was the last Simpson's episode you watched?
  • KMEO
    124 posts
    edited June 2013
    Stephen kings IT pennywise the clown was freaky


    What was the last Simpson's episode you watched?

    The last Simpsons episode I saw was, "The Homer They Fall." It's the one where Moe "trained" Homer to box and he had to fight Drederick Tatum.

    What would you like to see invented in the near future (10-20 years from now)? Explain why you chose that answer.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    KMEO wrote:
    Stephen kings IT pennywise the clown was freaky


    What was the last Simpson's episode you watched?

    The last Simpsons episode I saw was, "The Homer They Fall." It's the one where Moe "trained" Homer to box and he had to fight Drederick Tatum.

    What would you like to see invented in the near future (10-20 years from now)? Explain why you chose that answer.

    A cd stacker in your console, because I hate getting up and changing games lol, where's this lazy poll? Would say un-corrupted government but that won't happen lol.

    What do you prefer? McDonald's or KFC?
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    KMEO wrote:
    Stephen kings IT pennywise the clown was freaky


    What was the last Simpson's episode you watched?

    The last Simpsons episode I saw was, "The Homer They Fall." It's the one where Moe "trained" Homer to box and he had to fight Drederick Tatum.

    What would you like to see invented in the near future (10-20 years from now)? Explain why you chose that answer.

    A cd stacker in your console, because I hate getting up and changing games lol, where's this lazy poll? Would say un-corrupted government but that won't happen lol.

    What do you prefer? McDonald's or KFC?


    Both!
    post-9247-Why-don-t-we-have-both-LyiW.gif

    Are you a boy, or a girl?
    1066335-prof_oak.jpg

  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Iam a bloke lol, well last time I checked
    5-funny-kid-looks-down-his-pants.jpg

    Do you like to sleep in? Or an early riser?
  • KMEO
    124 posts
    edited June 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Both!
    post-9247-Why-don-t-we-have-both-LyiW.gif

    Are you a boy, or a girl?
    1066335-prof_oak.jpg

    Boy!

    What's the reason behind your username?
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Iam a bloke lol, well last time I checked
    5-funny-kid-looks-down-his-pants.jpg

    Do you like to sleep in? Or an early riser?

    Sleep in!

    Answer KMEO's question:

    What's the reason behind your username?
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I stole it from someone else

    What was the most disgusting thing you have eaten?
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Blue cheese. Durian is gross.
    I've eaten ox **** before but they were tasty so I don't think it counts.


    What is your mode of transport to work or school?
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Blue cheese. Durian is gross.
    I've eaten ox **** before but they were tasty so I don't think it counts.


    What is your mode of transport to work or school?

    Drive to the station, catch the train, then walk from the station to work.



    Who's your favourite Dragon Ball Z character, and why?
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Piccolo because I play the flute.







    How much pity are you feeling for the Aussies and Kiwi's who are all at work right now? 9:20am Aust (East coast). and 11:20am Kiwi time. (This update came between 11:30pm and 7:30 am Aust east coast time)
  • deomegus
    595 posts Member
    edited June 2013






    How much pity are you feeling for the Aussies and Kiwi's who are all at work right now? 9:20am Aust (East coast). and 11:20am Kiwi time. (This update came between 11:30pm and 7:30 am Aust east coast time)

    not TOO much because homer will be busy for 12 hrs.



    name the U.S. surveillance programs whistleblower.
  • swmwshrk
    139 posts
    edited June 2013
    deomegus wrote:



    name the U.S. surveillance programs whistleblower.

    Snowden.


    Is Squidport everything you expected it to be, or are you disappointed. Explain.
  • dessskris
    195 posts
    edited June 2013
    disappointed coz the tiles are quite difficult to get, otherwise it's awesome!

    favourite animation in tapped out? (by animation i mean like tasks)
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    at the moment I like Leg's and Louie's 12 hour tasks (protect local businesses ones)





    What is the weather like where you are?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.