EA Forums - Banner

I’m starting again.

Prev1
First of all, I played a TSTO a couple years ago. I started during stonecutters and also played Clash of Clones. I am starting a new town because I forgot my origin account info. Any tips?

Replies

• Nice, welcome back. I was in the very early stages in clash of clones also. I have bart with the green face paint. I think barbarian homer came with that update too which I have.
  • Can you try and recover your password somehow? Can't you just enter your mail and get your password sent to you? That's a lot to lose. Welcome back.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Been there. Good luck. Lost my original town in 2014, had to start over from scratch. Ive managed to replace almost everything I had (curse you, Tom O'Flannagan!!) If I can be of any help, please let me know. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Also, heres thread that may be helpful:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/97993/tips-for-players-other-links/p1
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Can you try and recover your password somehow? Can't you just enter your mail and get your password sent to you? That's a lot to lose. Welcome back.

I tried but it says I don’t have an account with the email I originally used.
  • Welcome back
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Welcome back!
  • 5ppWQhF.gif?noredirect
    :::::
  • smohqy
    2106 posts Member
    Welcome back! I too love noodles.
  • Wait ain't you Tomlovescakes ?
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Wait ain't you Tomlovescakes ?
    Probably is
  • First of all, I played a TSTO a couple years ago. I started during stonecutters and also played Clash of Clones. I am starting a new town because I forgot my origin account info. Any tips?

Don't use hacks
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • First of all, I played a TSTO a couple years ago. I started during stonecutters and also played Clash of Clones. I am starting a new town because I forgot my origin account info. Any tips?

99% of sites offering free stuff are fake.

Also, there's a ton of stuff you will find that you'll never have again. Most people are fairly sure that Stonecutters aren't coming back, for one.

Don't use hacks
    Boss tip that one :lol:
    Probably is

I miss that whacky guy! He cracked me up with all his "I already have all the act 3 prizes even though its only act 1, HELP ME PLEASE!!" Ah, at least we have the memories! They broke the mold when they made that nut job!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • too funny
  • WB. That'd be overwhelming to start over. Although I do have 2 backup accounts. Except the fact they don't have a working mod anymore. So getting "old items" is now impossible. And I don't mean items they put into mystery boxes these days. I mean event items like event fences they don't give out anymore like the Easter Fences.

Anyway good luck! if its been years then a LOT has changed for you. I'm sure other people will fill you in.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.

No.

Don't use hacks

Why would I do that?
  • I love noodles too. But I think cakes are over rated :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)

Don't use hacks
    First of all, I played a TSTO a couple years ago. I started during stonecutters and also played Clash of Clones. I am starting a new town because I forgot my origin account info. Any tips?

Don't use hacks

Why would I do that?

Tomlovescake had 4 World's Largest Redwoods. Apologies for my mistake.

Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.