EA Forums - Banner

I’m starting again.

2Next

Replies

• Castiel19x wrote: »
    Wait ain't you Tomlovescakes ?

No.

Noodles vs cakes discuss.
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »

No.

Cakes :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Frosted cake, of course.
    KHeTVB1.jpg
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • I'm with frosted iced cakes... and castiel cup cakes....extra cherrys and sprinkles on top.

Nothing to see here. Unless you want to feed it CAKE.
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Frosted cake, of course.
    KHeTVB1.jpg

Oh baby...

PracticalCreamyIrukandjijellyfish-small.gif
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • First of all, I played a TSTO a couple years ago. I started during stonecutters and also played Clash of Clones. I am starting a new town because I forgot my origin account info. Any tips?

Don't use hacks
    First of all, I played a TSTO a couple years ago. I started during stonecutters and also played Clash of Clones. I am starting a new town because I forgot my origin account info. Any tips?

Don't use hacks

Why would I do that?

Tomlovescake had 4 World's Largest Redwoods. Apologies for my mistake.

Who is Tom loves cake? I don’t understand all the jokes.
  • First of all, I played a TSTO a couple years ago. I started during stonecutters and also played Clash of Clones. I am starting a new town because I forgot my origin account info. Any tips?

Don't use hacks
    First of all, I played a TSTO a couple years ago. I started during stonecutters and also played Clash of Clones. I am starting a new town because I forgot my origin account info. Any tips?

Don't use hacks

Why would I do that?

You can't fool us. :joy:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »

Don't use hacks

Don't use hacks

Why would I do that?

You can't fool us. :joy:

Fool you? What is wrong with everyone!!
  • There was a poster on here for awhile with the handle “Tomlovescake”. He was a known hacker and he complained a lot about everything, while letting us know he had “extra unique items”. He was obnoxious really
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    It’s only cos of your name is like that hacker

Tomlovescakes

Tomlovesnoodles

Now you see why people put 2 and 2 together
    Post edited by MrPepsiMax1 on
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    lilmamasa3 wrote: »
    There was a poster on here for awhile with the handle “Tomlovescake”. He was a known hacker and he complained a lot about everything, while letting us know he had “extra unique items”. He was obnoxious really

It's all very well to cheat - the only person you're competing against is EA and their love of making Donuts vital to enjoy the game. The game is only MP by proxy, in my opinion. But you don't have to act like it makes you a better player. The best players are the people who beat EA at their own game and find the best ways to grind out Donuts.
  • bluntcard
    3955 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Loanet wrote: »
    the people who beat EA at their own game

There is no trickery or deceit here by EA. It's a game with in game purchases. It's clearly stated in the app store. Sheesh
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • It’s a coincidence I have nothing to do with cakes. Just because our usernames are similar doesn’t make us the same person.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »

No.

Why does it have to be vs? Why can't we have both - Noodlecakes!!!!

21JPKITCHEN3-articleLarge.jpg

Don't use hacks

Don't use hacks

Why would I do that?

lol 4?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • It’s a coincidence I have nothing to do with cakes. Just because our usernames are similar doesn’t make us the same person.

Just don’t mention any unreleased items from future acts and you’ll be ok

Don't use hacks

Don't use hacks

Why would I do that?

lol 4?

All visible in one screen shot! This is from Apr 2017 showing he had act 2 prize during act 1
    4bC60iM.png
    (am I allowed to post that pic?)
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.

Don't use hacks

Don't use hacks

Why would I do that?

lol 4?

All visible in one screen shot! This is from Apr 2017 showing he had act 2 prize during act 1
    4bC60iM.png
    (am I allowed to post that pic?)
    You should be able to as it’s not to do with this event
  • Today I made a major revamp based on a map of Springfield I have. It still has a lot of gaps though. And it's a long way from perfect, but I managed to get the timportant things in the right place, Hopefully some of those gaps will be filled in soon