EA Forums - Banner

Can't Drink At Moe's

The task "Drink At Moes" has vanished from all my drinking characters. And this is a problem because I have two missions that require doing exactly that - Ruth Powers and Bernice Hibbert.

I've tried restarting, storing the building, looking at other people's towns, and even uninstalling and reinstalling. The task isn't returning. And some other people seem to be having similar problems.

Replies

• Loanet wrote: »
    The task "Drink At Moes" has vanished from all my drinking characters. And this is a problem because I have two missions that require doing exactly that - Ruth Powers and Bernice Hibbert.

I've tried restarting, storing the building, looking at other people's towns, and even uninstalling and reinstalling. The task isn't returning. And some other people seem to be having similar problems.

Other users previously reporting this problem have suggested the bug is related to an on-going quest of Declan’s at the bar. Once Declan’s task is completed, the drinking task re-appears for the other characters. See here, for example:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tappedout/comments/6asica/problem_with_8hr_tasks_at_moes/

This is just a suggestion, of course. No idea if this might be going on in your game.
  • Loanet
    357 posts Member
    I do have that quest, thanks.

I'll give completing that a shot...