EA Forums - Banner

Free Land Tokens/Springfield Heights

Prev1
Does anyone else think EA should make it so the Free Land Tokens can be used to unlock Springfield Heights land?

It seems a little unfair that you can never use Free Land Tokens for SH land given the level of crafting involved to unlock all that land.

Replies

• I think EA should make it so lattes can be used to buy the token lands.
    I like toast
  • Does anyone else think EA should make it so the Free Land Tokens can be used to unlock Springfield Heights land?

It seems a little unfair that you can never use Free Land Tokens for SH land given the level of crafting involved to unlock all that land.

Nope, everyone should have to craft SH the same. Wouldn't be fair(not that anything is fair) to those of us that have completed it.
  • Springfield Heighs needs to be opened up more.
  • What are the odds that the development team hasn't got a plan, or at the very least discussed options, for what to do with the as-yet-unavailable SH land tiles?

I bet it's never come up, even over coffee in the cafetaria. It'll take the work-experience kid to pipe up at a planning meeting while emptying the trash... hey guys, you know all that land in Springfield Heights? What're you going to do with all that? How about make it available to players at some point?

A moment's silence before the collective light bulbs around the mahogany table go bright, followed by shouts of, Brilliant! Why did we never think of it? Hire this kid!

• Everyone grinds SH the same. That's what's fair.

You at least get to use the 8 hour tasks, which was not available for many of us.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • It would mean more room so that you could put all your mansions there, in the upper-class district. Also it would even-out the area.
  • Loanet wrote: »
    Springfield Heighs needs to be opened up more.

This is pure speculation.
    Chunk of land basically given to us with destruction of KL. Then chunk of land given for zoo.
    What if they gave a chunk of land in SH? And opened a few squares of land to be purchased with new currency from new business/factory! Or two, if enough land was opened up. Every one would start out on an even playing field as no one would have the new “currency”.
    Make us use up all those prescriptions and yoga mats to make the new items.
  • Opening up that locked land area in SH is my biggest wish in the game now. My SH area is crammed to the rafters and looks awful.
  • Loanet
    364 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Loanet wrote: »
    Springfield Heighs needs to be opened up more.

This is pure speculation.
    Chunk of land basically given to us with destruction of KL. Then chunk of land given for zoo.
    What if they gave a chunk of land in SH? And opened a few squares of land to be purchased with new currency from new business/factory! Or two, if enough land was opened up. Every one would start out on an even playing field as no one would have the new “currency”.
    Make us use up all those prescriptions and yoga mats to make the new items.

It's not speculation. It's opinion.

Also, what's all this about 'even playing fields'? This isn't a shooter game. Our opponent is EA and their RNGs that are'n't really RNGs.

Thing is there's a limited amount of land in Springfield Heights and yet a vast amount of land behind the mountains that can't be opened up right now.

Personally I think it'll be cracked open with a new Expansion.
  • casfan7
    16 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I have bought all the land tiles for Springfield Heights. I notice one of my neighbors has quite a bit more land. Wonder how they got additional land? I will try to get photos.
    Post edited by casfan7 on
  • This map is my new favorite thing. It shows what land is worth what in SH. If someone has more SH land than this, please show us!
    LLLSm4U.png
    Our opponent is EA and their RNGs that are'n't really RNGs.
    16cf276c-0800-4d28-89b3-8295c45c06c0_text_hi.gif

• txrabbit3737
    1021 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    This map is my new favorite thing. It shows what land is worth what in SH. If someone has more SH land than this, please show us!
    LLLSm4U.png

I think you added one extra full column of land there in the free ones added after the Itchy & Scratchy Event. Only 7 columns were added, not 8.
    Here is the map from the Wiki:
    https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Land_Expansions#Springfield_and_Springfield_Heights

I don't believe I counted incorrectly.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • empathy77
    4141 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    This map is my new favorite thing. It shows what land is worth what in SH. If someone has more SH land than this, please show us!
    LLLSm4U.png

Looking at this chart, I have over 100 Land Token spaces to acquire, with the average of 6 per event, its gonna take over 16 events to get all the land.

Edit, just did the math, 128 spaces left to get
  • empathy77 wrote: »
    LLLSm4U.png

Looking at this chart, I have over 100 Land Token spaces to acquire, with the average of 6 per event, its gonna take over 16 events to get all the land.

That makes me a sad panda............
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • empathy77 wrote: »
    LLLSm4U.png

FYI, that map has one extra column that doesn't exist on the current map.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Last time they only released 4 rows in SH. Even if they did 4 rows every once in a while we'd be caught up. You know what would've been neat (and I'm sure not everyone will agree). If they did a SH Christmas. Like a "Classy Christmas" (If anyone watches the office) Shopping sprees, luxury items etc.... The only downside is that I believe you have to be at a certain level to unlock SH. So I doubt they'd do that unless they change that somehow.
  • I didn't make this map. I found it here in the forum. I cannot confirm or deny an extra column, but if you guys can, very good.

But i can confirm the rows are correct, from 0-30.
    It would mean more room so that you could put all your mansions there, in the upper-class district. Also it would even-out the area.

I've been saving all my castles for this day to arrive. But i suspect they'll do something lame that consumes all the space they give us. (Like making us duplicate the same giant building five times.)
  • It could be a Futurama section - if the Tinyco game doesn't last long.