EA Forums - Banner

Doh!

general003969
265 posts Member
edited August 2018
It’s been a long time since I’ve pulled a Homer, but I wasn’t paying attention and wiped out my $10 mill IGC building Gulp N Blows. I thought I was building my KEM farm.

Anyone do this and how often?

Before I quit during the clash of the clones I did similar dumb mistakes, but since my return during the Itchy Scratchy event I had been mistake free.

Time to reset my “incident days free” clock back to zero. Guess I need to cancel this months office bbq

Replies

• MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    HJKDhOF.jpg.....
  • LOL first time i tried farming i used Krusty Burgers. I was like, where's all these donuts? I blamed Flanders. Stupid Flanders!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    LOL first time i tried farming i used Krusty Burgers. I was like, where's all these donuts? I blamed Flanders. Stupid Flanders!

I remember that thread. lol
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    LOL first time i tried farming i used Krusty Burgers. I was like, where's all these donuts? I blamed Flanders. Stupid Flanders!

I remember that thread. lol

Yup. Me too.

OP, Ive done the very same thing when I used to KEM farm. Ive even tried RTT farming with pretty much everything within 5 spaces of the RTT in the menu! 10 book burning mobiles just doesnt bring nearly as many donutsbas 10 RTT!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.