EA Forums - Banner

Obedience score stuck at 4 stars?

Try putting up some stop signs. It should take around 7-10 to boost your final star up. Hope this helps.

Replies

• keys1980
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Yup, stop signs did the trick. Five stars :) thanks much!
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    I put stop signs at the necessary intersections but also hid a couple rows of them behind the school. If you run out of places to put them legitimately, that's a good place to hide them so as not to muck up the looks of your Springfield.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited October 2012
    7-10? What's your secret? It took me that many for a half star and 19 for a full. Do you have any premium buildings?
  • MrchngAnt
    108 posts
    edited November 2012
    Thats the amount I remember putting out and can see. But, like the other poster I may have put some behind some buildings. Its been a while since I got to 5 stars.
  • Lloydy68
    200 posts
    edited November 2012
    I only put up about 4 stop signs and I'm 5 stars.
  • jackriversio
    40 posts
    edited November 2012
    I think it has to do with how many houses you have - more duplicates require more items to hit stars. That seems to be the general consensus.
  • Cpt_ColaBear
    12 posts
    edited November 2012
    I think it has to do with how many houses you have - more duplicates require more items to hit stars. That seems to be the general consensus.

Is that why I've only got 4 stars for gluttony, yet I have all of the restaurants (including the donut shop)?
  • jackriversio
    40 posts
    edited November 2012

Is that why I've only got 4 stars for gluttony, yet I have all of the restaurants (including the donut shop)?

To an extent - however for Gluttony and Consumerism you need to have a few duplicates of Glup and Blow, Krusty Burger, Kwik-i-Mart etc. However I think the exact number is to do with your level, town size, number of houses etc.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited November 2012
    I have just enough houses to give me five stars in indolence, hence the two brown houses I don't want. The only other factor I can see is the amount of land, though the requirements more obviously went up as you gain levels.
  • Jordan_ivxx
    129 posts
    edited November 2012
    I'm level 22 with a decent size town, I was stuck on 4 1/2 stars since the game originally came out. I put about 25 stop signs and and I went up to 5. Whenever a category looses a star I just buy required items until it fills up.
    I didn't notice the stop sign tho.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.