EA Forums - Banner

Free 300 donut offer notification!!!

Did you get a random notification saying you would get 300 free donuts? Did you get any?

Nothing to do with you having purchased any.

Replies

• nope and perhaps you misunderstood a gil deal?
  • Nope, definitely said would get 300 free donuts.
  • Will screen shot anything else!
  • ummmmm I got a notification saying I would get a million donuts. Yeah... maybe it was a million and a half....
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Yes, 300 donuts were "given" to people that hadn't logged in their game for awhile. (Not sure the exact amount of time). I was able to "get" them in my feeder town. Unfortunately they didn't stay once I logged out. I am not sure if this was fixed because I haven't went back to my feeder town. People that got the 300 donuts also were given Kitenge and the African tree resort for free. I hope you got to enjoy your donuts @AnnieRipley.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Luckily I had another abandoned feeder town, so I could screen shot and share.

sym2ix.jpg
  • mallratcal wrote: »
    ummmmm I got a notification saying I would get a million donuts. Yeah... maybe it was a million and a half....

C5Nzbmo.jpg
  • I didn't get any eithor ??
  • zlevell786
    219 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    This happened a few weeks ago. If you logged in recently then you got 60 donuts. If you hadn’t logged in in a long while, then you get 300 upon your return.