EA Forums - Banner

Marine World and Wet n Wacky World signs

Why are there two signs when I only see one new attraction, Slimu Auditorium? What am I missing?

Replies

• Wait until the 17th and you'll see.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Hoping all that stuff can be placed on Squidport. Just seems out of place at the zoo.
  • madfish86 wrote: »
    Hoping all that stuff can be placed on Squidport. Just seems out of place at the zoo.

I agree, none of it really ties in with my zoo. So I’ve made a marine park in my main town, as I’ve tore down squidport as a sacrifice due to the item cap!
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    Yeah, I think if anything they'd do well at the water-park.
  • Wacky Water World sign went into my KL where I am trying to build a water park. The other one will stay in the zoo for the marine area
  • I think I'm going to fuse my aquarium area with my Zoo. It doesn't make much sense there, but I don't know where else to place it all.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • The great thing about those signs is, they straddle roads and water!
  • madfish86 wrote: »
    Hoping all that stuff can be placed on Squidport. Just seems out of place at the zoo.

It doesn't have to go in the zoo. Provided one has enough donuts to spend on upcoming content, one could presumably design Marine World or Wet & Wacky World as a separate attraction.
  • I bought the two signs then later got tasks to place them - again. So now I have two of each
  • I bought the two signs then later got tasks to place them - again. So now I have two of each

Yeah, weird and you cant store them so I had to rebuy and sell them. Sloppy coding.
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • Happens to me too. I don't mind. I just sell them back and pocket the extra 100 event currency.

Yeah, weird and you cant store them so I had to rebuy and sell them. Sloppy coding.

You sure about that? Cause I bought a few of each and stored them with no problem and then re bought them when they asked me to place them for the quest line.....

I stored mine fine then brought them out again.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    cjryder625 wrote: »
    I bought the two signs then later got tasks to place them - again. So now I have two of each

I stored mine fine then brought them out again.

Me too.
  • nmd6
    143 posts Member
    I'm very excited but at the same time very nervous about sarah wiggum today. I feel my donut reserves are going to take a massive hammering.