EA Forums - Banner

Do you think EA monitors these boards and listens to or thoughts and/ or questions ?

Prev13
Does anyone know if EA pays atention to us on here ? I would love to see feedback from EA about some of our questions and or concerns. I do not think I have ever seen ANYTHING from EA on here ???? Has anyone else seen anything from them ? Just wondering. Thanks

Replies

  • They may have a vauge idea of what goes on here, and they have mentioned this place a time or two in the game, but in general, not only do I think they dont know what goes on here, I doubt they care.

    Just my $0.02 worth, Im not basing this on anything in particular, just my gut feeling.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Read the post from @johncolombo on 11th August in this thread:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/comment/1976278#Comment_1976278
    Highly unlikely we will ever get any feedback from EA though.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • EA telling us they listen is not the same as actually listening - believe it or not they're not actually under oath.
  • ...thEAy are always watching... ;)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    ...thEAy are always watching... ;)

    Even when you sleep. :open_mouth:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    ...thEAy are always watching... ;)

    Even when you sleep. :open_mouth:

    Especially then... :p
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I wonder if EA even cares about this game. After all they are just the publishers and not the ones making the content, or at least I think. Could be wrong.
  • They may have a vauge idea of what goes on here, and they have mentioned this place a time or two in the game, but in general, not only do I think they dont know what goes on here, I doubt they care.]

    I believe you are wrong.

    I once floated on here the idea of a KL update with new rides where gamers were able to purchase sections of track and design the ride layout.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    ...thEAy are always watching... ;)

    Even when you sleep. :open_mouth:

    Especially then... :p

    sug3xgnvyd0n.jpeg
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    warhurss wrote: »
    They may have a vauge idea of what goes on here, and they have mentioned this place a time or two in the game, but in general, not only do I think they dont know what goes on here, I doubt they care.

    I believe you are wrong.

    I once floated on here the idea of a KL update with new rides where gamers were able to purchase sections of track and design the ride layout.



    So you're saying after reading through tens of thousands of posts on here, youre single post was the sole factor behind this, even though there are other games that have this same feature? O.K. Got it.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Come to think of it nobody here ever thanked me for Destination Springfield after I posted how cool it’d be to have an airport.
  • Come to think of it nobody here ever thanked me for Destination Springfield after I posted how cool it’d be to have an airport.

    Thank you! When you have a minute, can you request a way to produce more runway tiles? I could use about a half dozen more. Thanks.

    One time I requested to Al Gore that he invent the internet. Look at how well that turned out!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I know for a fact someone watches or at least used to watch. A few years ago, my wife had a problem in her town after speaking with EA. Somehow she was landing in a town that wasn't hers. I posted in Game Discussion and the Bugs section asking for help. I was pm'd by someone from EA who knew about things only EA would know. It was resolved quickly and both the messenger and customer support both gave us over 600 donuts each, when it was all over. Just my personal experience.
  • There's most likely people who work for the game maker, that also play the game. And they probably check into the site occasionally.

    But 99% of the feedback they see, is complaints. So they very likely tune most of it out. Who reads constant complaints about their performance? How could you read this forum every day and not take it personally, not form a grudge against the player population as a whole?

    The response to certain issues being as quick as it is, clearly illustrates they monitor. But it's also clear they ignore our requests and complaints unless we voice them consistently enough to be noticed above the usual noise of constant complaints.

    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • If someone from EA is monitoring the forums, we will never know, because they are not required to respond in the forum, nor does EA make any promises that we should expect them to monitor these forums. The official line is that these forums are a hangout place for people that play TSTO. Any help you get are suggestions from other players like yourself. There have been people that come to these forums because technical support told them to come here for help, because customer service agents are measured not on satisfaction metrics, but rather on how many calls they take per day, and the length of each call. They tell customers to come to the forums to get that customer off the phone, because their metrics numbers will take a hit the more time they spend on the phone with the same caller. There is no obligation or expectation for anybody or from anybody to respond to your support issues or complaints in the forum. If customer service told you to come here, feel free to call back, and don't get fooled again.
  • warhurss wrote: »

    I believe you are wrong.

    I once floated on here the idea of a KL update with new rides where gamers were able to purchase sections of track and design the ride layout.


    I once posted that I thought Maggie should be in the game. (Please don't everyone thank me at once) :|
  • If someone from EA is monitoring the forums, can they delete multiple posts?
  • I know for a fact someone watches or at least used to watch. A few years ago, my wife had a problem in her town after speaking with EA. Somehow she was landing in a town that wasn't hers. I posted in Game Discussion and the Bugs section asking for help. I was pm'd by someone from EA who knew about things only EA would know. It was resolved quickly and both the messenger and customer support both gave us over 600 donuts each, when it was all over. Just my personal experience.

    I’m certainly not dismissing your personal experience, but the sad fact seems to be that for every “success story” like yours, there are hundreds of cases where personal pleas for help go unanswered and unheeded.

  • I was one of the pioneers that highlighted that above 2B dollars, the cash turned negative then counted down to zero, and eventually losing 4.3B. Within quarter of a year, it was rectified.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    ...thEAy are always watching... ;)

    Even when you sleep. :open_mouth:

    Didnt know EA is santa claus
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!