EA Forums - Banner

I need help setting up bluestacks

I lost my phone and need help setting up bluestacks on PC. The initial hard drive is full and I bought a 12GB Flash Drive. Could someone give some advice on how to redirect the download to it. I cant figure it out. I havent done something like this with a PC. Or atleast never ran into the issue of doing so.

Replies

• simpsonare wrote: »
    I lost my phone and need help setting up bluestacks on PC. The initial hard drive is full and I bought a 12GB Flash Drive. Could someone give some advice on how to redirect the download to it. I cant figure it out. I havent done something like this with a PC. Or atleast never ran into the issue of doing so.

Verboten topic on this forum...

• I contacted EA support and they gave me approval since its the only way I have to play the game. I lost my phone. They tried walking me through but im still at square one. they even told me itd be like 4GB to use.
  • Im having issues of directing the download to the 12GB sandisk
  • When i play pubg mobile on Bluestack it said "unfortunately your graphic card doesn't support, please update your graphic card" but my graphic card is up to date.
  • you can check here a post about bluestacks app installation on window
  • johncolombo
    11025 posts Senior Moderator
    Hi @simpsonare . Sorry you lost your phone. The game is not supported by EA using Bluestacks and we are supposed to discourage people from using it. If something breaks you're on your own. That said I know how passionate you are for the game and this forum so I wish you well.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • @johncolombo I could never get past installing Tapped Out on PC. So I never made it into my town on the PC. I was lucky enough that my mom was finished her lease on Sprint. So she got a new phone and gave me her old one. I'm able to play so it'll do until my next device. Thinking Im going with a tablet next time. Sprint has the Tab S4 in their store now. Would definitely love to game in my town on a bigger screen.
  • > @bluestacksguides said:
    > When i play pubg mobile on Bluestack it said "unfortunately your graphic card doesn't support, please update your graphic card" but my graphic card is up to date.

Maybe it's about your setting, try to fix your setting and after that try to use again bluestacks. But if it's not working then try to upgrade your bluestacks version just like bluestack 4.