EA Forums - Banner

Cosmic Wars Event Plz!!!!

It would be awesome but unlikely if EA were to make this event but it would be awesome if it happened. Do you guys think it could ever happen?

Replies

• callumcmor23
    488 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    It would be awesome but unlikely if EA were to make this event but it would be awesome if it happened. Do you guys think it could ever happen?

i doubt it. i would like a major space event not like DSH.
  • This year would have been the perfect time to do it what with the release of Disney/Marvel's Infinity War, but I guess the time has passed now. I can't think of any upcoming film Fox/EA could parody through Tapped Out that would be based around a cosmic war.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • txrabbit3737
    1159 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    This year would have been the perfect time to do it what with the release of Disney/Marvel's Infinity War, but I guess the time has passed now. I can't think of any upcoming film Fox/EA could parody through Tapped Out that would be based around a cosmic war.

Being that the Disney/Fox merger has gone through, Cosmic Wars is more likely to show up. Don't forget, Star Wars is a Disney property now, and Episode IX won't be released until the end of December 2019.

Cosmic Wars had nothing to do with the Marvel Universe.
    Post edited by txrabbit3737 on
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6299 posts Moderator
    We could always get a Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con event. That would be cool
  • We could always get a Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con event. That would be cool

Yeah that would be interesting.
  • We could always get a Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con event. That would be cool

This seems much more likely.