EA Forums - Banner

Can you give away......

A tapped out board? I’ve always wondered, I don’t want anything for them I just don’t want to see them go to waste. I have 3 I’m willing to just give away for take over, all are freemium and have over 200 donuts accumulated, just don’t have the time for this many. If it’s allowed please pm me for take over. Thanx

Replies

• I asked the same thing and was told it was not allowed. I dont remember the specific reasoning, if I coma across the PM I will forward you a copy
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Part of the T.O.S.:
    You cannot -
    Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer or offer to transfer your EA Account, any personal access to EA Services, or any EA Content associated with your EA Account, including EA Virtual Currency and other Entitlements, either within an EA Service or on a third party website, or in connection with any out-of-game transaction, unless expressly authorized by EA.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Well that sucks. Oh well. Thanx guys!
  • Sorry. I wanted to do the same with my CTTF town, for the same reasons as you. I out a lot of time into it and its a shame for it to sit abandon like it has for the past year. Oh well.
  • Thanks Gamezino! Anyone else remember those days in the first year?
  • tapped out board?
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.

?????
  • Yes, as indicated, it is against EA policy, for you to:
    - go on any other Tapped Out fan site
    - make friends in a sincere fashion as usual
    - select someone to take over your town, or "board"
    - make the password generic, like password

Part of the reason this is against policy is because the email associated stays with you and not linked to the new person.

You know what else is not allowed? Speeding. Don't do it. Ever. #roolz
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."

?????

Quick Google search (cause I didn't know):
    Gamezino = scam artist using hacked APK to "sell" premium items and old items for cheap ...

?????

Gamezino = scam artist using hacked APK to "sell" premium items and old items for cheap ...

That’s correct. Us old timers used to live in a time when donut farming was just a pipe dream. In those days people were constantly looking for ways to make donuts fast. There were no xp multipliers or KEM farms. Most people promoted using “unlocked” iPhones or blue stacks to cheat the system.

Then one day a poster comes on the boards claiming to supply donuts at a massive discount if you paid them money and gave them access to your Springfield.

From what I heard they never hacked your game, but still supplied what they claimed. A theory was that they were sitting on a bunch of stolen Apple gift cards which they used to buy you donuts after they received your real word cash. Once their gift cards ran out they closed up shop and split before EA even really caught wind.

There were a lot of debates on this very board about it
  • It was still a hack.
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • It probably was. I was tempted though

?????

HRRvZG3.png
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • This reminds me of the tragedy of Darth Plagueius the Wise.