EA Forums - Banner

Forum search function works

Normally, I’d post something like this in Bugs & Issues, but I decided to post it here for wider visibility. The mods can move it if they want to.

I saw the note this morning about maintenance being performed on the forum and in the wake of that decided to see if maybe, just maybe, the forum administrators had fixed/enabled the forum search function. And lo and behold — it seems to work! It took ‘em nearly two years, but it works. Thanks.

Replies

• daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Thanks EA tech guys (and gals)

Now we will never have to suffer through multiple threads on the same topic (usually on the same page) ever again! Now people can search for a topic rather then starting 27 threads about the very same thing!

Happy days are here!
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • You are joking right? Search, yah right! Funny guy.
  • Thanks EA tech guys (and gals)

Now we will never have to suffer through multiple threads on the same topic (usually on the same page) ever again! Now people can search for a topic rather then starting 27 threads about the very same thing!

Happy days are here!
    d3b4a394-dd16-435e-b8ca-0f3e7807e85d_text_hi.gif

Maybe there will only be 20 rather than 27 replicative threads. But, hey, that’s something! :)

• Thanks EA tech guys (and gals)

Happy days are here!
    d3b4a394-dd16-435e-b8ca-0f3e7807e85d_text_hi.gif

Maybe there will only be 20 rather than 27 replicative threads. But, hey, that’s something! :)

Its a start. Something is better then nothing. It is what it is. And:
    v0XC14o.jpg

Sorry, I had to use that one more time! I absolutely LOVED G.I Joe growing up!
  • Nice....this also saves having to bookmark every thread I think I might to reference in the future!
  • Nice....this also saves having to bookmark every thread I think I might to reference in the future!

Just because it works doesnt mean it will keep doing so. Lets not get crazy here :D
  • johncolombo
    11051 posts Senior Moderator
    Hey @KrustyBrand
    It’s fine here as it is important. The maintenance may have also cranked up
    The spam filter as people are reporting trouble posting. If your having trouble posting you can DM me and I can fix you till EA can fix the filter.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ