EA Forums - Banner

New costume for Maggie + 100 donuts

cool2006
754 posts Member
edited August 2018
According To the simpsons tapped out Facebook page you can get a new costume for Maggie plus 100 donuts today but cart find anything

(I say “Donuts!” and you say “Armed Babies Out for Revenge!” Donuts!...Did you say it? Get a new outfit for Maggie + 100 Bonus Donuts today!)

Replies

• It's a cash purchase for $19.99. Click the "get more" button on the bottom of your status bar to take you to the donut purchase screen.
  • It's a cash purchase for $19.99. Click the "get more" button on the bottom of your status bar to take you to the donut purchase screen.

I'll be passing on this but in my store it only just shows the boatload for me and no other options to to buy donuts at a lower price.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    It's a cash purchase for $19.99. Click the "get more" button on the bottom of your status bar to take you to the donut purchase screen.

I'll be passing on this but in my store it only just shows the boatload for me and no other options to to buy donuts at a lower price.

I guess EA must have screwed up again. You'd figure they'd stay on top of glitches that prevent and deter people from spending money. Guess not.
    That's outrageous.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    It's a cash purchase for $19.99. Click the "get more" button on the bottom of your status bar to take you to the donut purchase screen.

That's outrageous.

And yet I bought it...

• I still haven’t made a decision on this. I’d much rather spend donuts on this now that I’ve become a successful donut farmer.
  • The right thread :#
    I was very kindly gifted the cash to buy her in store :)

Her first task is kinda magical. She's like a pink version of Pokemon picachu! Then she flys about on the roads before recharging.

But I had to force close tsto to activate the tasks as the screen got stuck on the inventory message.

TvrlhUt.jpg
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • The skin's a little creepy at first; but I'm growing to love the skin.

It's cute, creepy, and anime awesomeness; all in one.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I like that her tasks don’t take place at the Simpsons House, so when I forget to play find Maggie I can actually store her.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    it took me 4 times to get skin in a 2nd town but got it finally
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • it took me 4 times to get skin in a 2nd town but got it finally

I hope you didn't have to pay 4X!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

nope, it just took 4 tries to get it free in 2nd town and no donuts :( :D

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

nope, it just took 4 tries to get it free in 2nd town and no donuts :( :D

Rats! I was hoping EA got you ;) :* >:)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • ok... my thread needs to be approved.. I lost my phones and im definitely withdrawling. Sucks so bad mid event. Im going to add a Tab A to my plan when Sept. 1st comes. I NEED teenage Homer! I should have enough time to recover with the event time frame. I CANT MISS HALLOWEEN otherwise kill me now. Something tells me we will have some awesome new content. So if Im away briefly NEIGHBORS... that is why :(

Also... this is a great way to support the game if your Farming is established. And a great bonus for those in need. I want it but Im seriously tight now. Much to ponder :/
  • I can’t wait until we get the Island of Dr. Hibbert skin. Hopefully in Halloween we’ll get animal skins for the rest of the Springfielders...