EA Forums - Banner

Dear EA. The Nuke Icon should be in Option menu.

Yes, EA & Simpsons teams. The Nuke icon should be in the Menu Option where the sound and notifications are. Right there is the most appropriate place to be. Having the conditions of our complex towns due to their age, losing the entire design by accident is frighting. This also solves issues with EA assistants by not spending time for such subjects any more. If someone wants to nuke his town, that was his decision through the menu.

Recently I started continuing designing my town and man, my fingers where close too many times and on occasions where I was about to touch the YES function because of fast reflexes gain over time playing the game.

Replies

• You are aware that you have to hit the YES button multiple multiple times with many warnings before anything nukes, right?
  • 11EEvey
    2598 posts Member
    You must tap "YES" four (4) Times to nuke your town
  • how do you click approve 4 times on accident?
  • So,
    Did you nuke or not?
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Castiel19x
    4425 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    how do you click approve 4 times on accident?

Apparently its due to fast reflexes over time. :joy::joy:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Maybe its time to slow down and read what we are doing, rather then mindlessly tapping all the time?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • First, I wasn't aware that you have to tap four times if who will test out on their behalf, to touch the yes function to find out if there other alerts hidden behind or this was the final alert. I didn't know such infornation existed or from where to take it.

• First, I wasn't aware that you have to tap four times if who will test out on their behalf, to touch the yes function to find out if there other alerts hidden behind or this was the final alert. I didn't know such infornation existed or from where to take it.
    f3ba9263-5e13-4159-806a-da03c2405dfe_text_hi.gif
  • Since the forum search function works now, I was able to find my old post where I tried it.
    g0V8xE2.png
    ZqsaYXv.png
    qcUKlLw.png
    PpElJAw.png
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • how do you click approve 4 times on accident?
    This.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    how do you click approve 4 times on accident?
    This.

OP already said that he wasn’t aware that you had click “Yes” four times.
    f3ba9263-5e13-4159-806a-da03c2405dfe_text_hi.gif

v0XC14o.jpg
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Since the forum search function works now, I was able to find my old post where I tried it.

Great. Is lovely to see their amusement messages. Thanks.