EA Forums - Banner

What amount of time for character tasks is most efficient?

I have been setting everyone on 24 hour tasks and wondered if 4 hours, 2 hours, or one hour tasks are more effective for making money.

Replies

• It depends on how often you play. If you clock in every 4 hours, then setting your characters to 4 hour tasks is best. Match the time of the task to them time period. The only exception would be with premium tasks for regular characters.
  • I usually do 4 hour tasks during the day, then mostly an 8 hour during the night, sometimes a 12.
  • Before, I used to do 12 hours and then 24 hours but now this time each day, I do 4 hours during the day with a couple 1 hour task in the early evening before doing the 8 or 12 hour during the night until morning.

On Saturday night or Sunday morning I do the 24 hour.....because I work during the day on Sundays at the Grocery Store.

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • 24hr tasks for most of my characters and using the Office of Unemployment. I don't need the money and I don't have the time to do it any other way, even though I lose out on some pretty cool animations.
  • I just do 12 hours. I have lots of money I’ll never spend. But I do the event things every 4 hours.
  • the shorter the task, the more profitable it is, ]rovided you can collect and reset on time.
    A 4 hr standard task pays $175. A 1 hr standard task pays $70. So, provided you can reset every 4 hours, using 4-1 hr tasks would be $280.

As was said before, the best thing to do is matcj your schedule. I used to use 4 hr tasks at night while I worked, 1 hr tasks whenever I could log in to use them most efficiently, and 8 or 10 hr tasks during the day while I slept.

Hope this help
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • You could read the tips thread, there is a lot of information contained, especially for newer players.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-players/p1
    9b53hlCl.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • You could read the tips thread which has a lot of information.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-players/p1
    9b53hlCl.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • 1hr tasks done every hour will net you the most cash.

I do 4hr during the day and 8hr overnight.

I do 4hr during the day and 8rh overnight.

I do 4hr during the day and 8rh overnight.