EA Forums - Banner

What else goes in the Springfield Zoo?

jaythecanadian
607 posts Member
edited August 2018
We know that Big Cat Country, Baboon County USA and Emu Experience goes in the Zoo. The viewing platform would go there too I guess. The feeding area (the one with the tigers in them) seems to go there.

What else goes in the Zoo as shown in the show? Stacking sheeps goes there?
Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too

Replies

• You could always use google images and youtube to get some ideas as well. Thats what I do most of the time for my designs.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • I haven't seen the episode, so I'm happy to be getting rid of the emu experience from the zoo the minute the event is over. Feels to me like it'd fit better in a country fair environment.
  • I tried to build some of my own exhibits with what I already had and later added things from this event. For example, I have a reindeer exhibit. With the reindeer, I included 2 horse troughs for them to have water and what looks like a religious manger to store their feed and supplies. The manger can be tapped open or closed and has a donkey, sheep and a camel. I added a few sheep to that exhibit when they were released.
    I also placed several food and drink stands, as well as coffee and peanut carts. Benches, lampposts, garbage cans, etc. can be used to enhance the feel of an actual zoo.
    In the forum subsection Springfield Showcase, there is a thread on this event which has plenty of great design ideas. I check there daily.
  • I haven't seen the episode, so I'm happy to be getting rid of the emu experience from the zoo the minute the event is over. Feels to me like it'd fit better in a country fair environment.

It is in the zoo. Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa were standing in front of this pole of arrow shape signs with names on it and The Emu Experience was on one of those arrow signs. They were calling out Maggie's name as she went missing.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • It's not a jigsaw puzzle. Things go where you want them to go.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • It's not a jigsaw puzzle. Things go where you want them to go.

Amen. Thats the whole point of the game.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

It is in the zoo. Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa were standing in front of this pole of arrow shape signs with names on it and The Emu Experience was on one of those arrow signs. They were calling out Maggie's name as she went missing.

Which episode/episodes featured the zoo? I’m all about accuracy.

Which episode/episodes featured the zoo? I’m all about accuracy.
  • once the event is over I will make mine into a proper zoo with food stands etc like you. No room at the moment due to the bonus area. I do wish they would not have these bonus areas where everything has to be crammed in.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it