EA Forums - Banner

Please extend Halloween event

Prev1
It's after midnight in my time zone, and the store is still selling Halloween stuff. It might still be around 9:00 p.m. EA time, though. I feel as though I'm staying up to glimpse Santa. Guess I'll have to wait & see what the morning brings. I'd love to keep the TP & eggs, though, and witch Marge's crop acceleration skill. She knocks 4 hours off a crop's growth time each time she does her 4-hour schtick.

Replies

• albert2k
    271 posts
    edited November 2012
    Noooooooo, no more, I'm ready to moving foward....
  • fanqmon
    11 posts
    edited November 2012
    I downloaded the game in early September but it stop working a few weeks later. It took me a while to learn that you had to delete than redownload the game for it to work. So I think I did that on the 20th of October so I only had 11 days to get all the treats. :roll:

I'm still getting them as of now, I'm up to 245 treats! Hopefully I get enough by tonight.
  • fanqmon
    11 posts
    edited November 2012
    Btw I feel guilty that I'm hoeing myself for treats but if u want to help me out add me and TP and Egg my town for some more treats :D

Username: fanqmon

Thank you if u do !!!
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    No way. Too bad. Enough of these effing zombies.
  • teegy93
    5 posts
    edited November 2012
    :shock: NO. NO. NO. NO. I am so, so sick of the Halloween event...blah. A Christmas update will be better with further levels. :D
  • xcess020
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    make them stop it, its annoying. i'm ready for a month without an event followed by Christmas :D
  • 95LRF
    152 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Halloween has got to go! It feels like its been around forever.
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    I'm surprised at how many people dislike the Halloween event! I loved it, it made me play the game way more often. I'm sad that it's already about to be over. It's only a month long, most games keep seasonal stuff for 2-3 months. I do understand and agree the Halloween mystery box blows, but all in all I thought it was nice to have a brand new set of goals and quests that don't cost money or donuts (for the most part anyway). The bad dream house is just plain awesome looking.
    But there's no chance in hell that they're going to extend the event just because we in the north east US lost our power, especially since so many users are dying to be rid of it.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    xrobotlove wrote:
    I'm surprised at how many people dislike the Halloween event! I loved it, it made me play the game way more often. I'm sad that it's already about to be over. It's only a month long, most games keep seasonal stuff for 2-3 months. I do understand and agree the Halloween mystery box blows, but all in all I thought it was nice to have a brand new set of goals and quests that don't cost money or donuts (for the most part anyway). The bad dream house is just plain awesome looking.
    But there's no chance in hell that they're going to extend the event just because we in the north east US lost our power, especially since so many users are dying to be rid of it.

I sort of agree. There were a few downsides to the way the Halloween tasks were structured (I think they were unfair to those who were just starting out with the game), but for the most part I thought the content drop was a decent creative effort.
  • vampiermsx
    1 posts
    edited November 2012
    it was great but halloween came and went (yesterday :P) so now it's time to move on.
  • TSTUEH
    5 posts
    edited November 2012
    Please leave, Halloween!!

Can't stand those damn zombies any longer...
  • TSTUEH
    5 posts
    edited November 2012
    Btw does anyone know what will happen to the remaining treats?

1 donut per 5 treats please!! :D
    101 posts
    edited November 2012
    TSTUEH wrote:

More like 1 cash per 5 treats
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    TSTUEH wrote:

You're dreaming.
  • suewyatt
    18 posts
    edited November 2012
    I enjoyed Halloween but got through all quests over a week ago and am so ready to move on. Wish I has something to spend my 1200 pieces of candy on. They should roll over the candy to Christmas. I too felt like I was waiting for santa last night... Hoping for new characters and quests, but no change. Oh well at least i can still play. Out of things to do though except make my city prettier I guess.
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    suewyatt wrote:
    I enjoyed Halloween but got through all quests over a week ago and am so ready to move on. Wish I has something to spend my 1200 pieces of candy on. They should roll over the candy to Christmas. I too felt like I was waiting for santa last night... Hoping for new characters and quests, but no change. Oh well at least i can still play. Out of things to do though except make my city prettier I guess.

But Santa is late because Zombies are still spawning and no Kodos (if the rumors of his arrival prove to be true). I'm going to remove my cemeteries temporarily to cut down on the number & frequency of the monsters. I do hope that eventually they will stop producing zombies since my retirement castle has a lovely view of the 2 cemeteries at present.

Mausoleums and cemeteries are now in storage, and I've stopped all the Halloween tasks save for Marge's crop task when I've got the 24-hour moonshine quest in my queue. Patiently waiting for the zombies to vacate my hood.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Butterflybaby9
    91 posts
    edited November 2012
    You can put your cemetery's in storage and not have to worry about the zombies.

My daughter just started playing and I wouldn't mind if they let the Halloween event go a little longer and give newer players a chance to earn the items.

• battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Suspect this week. They wont drag it out
    Rule of thumb... If there are people that have their halloween decorations still up on your street , the halloween edition will stay. As soon as you see christmas stuff up...then the update will happen
    :evil:
    Is there anyone out there?
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    TSTUEH wrote:

You're dreaming.
    That would be good. Even 1:100
    Is there anyone out there?
  • James_Cei
    2 posts
    edited November 2012
    Looks like you got your wish. It's the 4th here and the event is still on in the UK at least. Not that I mind I've had 500 treats waiting trying to level up to get the heck house.

I just hope that after the event the buildings and people give money rather than treats which I suppose will go off and be worthless, unless they carry over to Xmas.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.