EA Forums - Banner

Please extend Halloween event

2Next

Replies

• michelleus66
    204 posts
    edited November 2012
    They'd better sort out the "Disappearing Springfields" problem before worrying about any new content update.

For those of you who haven't had your city lost (yet), it's good you're still OK.

But, the fact EA keeps losing people's data is a concern that undermines the whole game.

The "Missing Springfields" thread at EA's help center is now 50 pages long, so it's not just a few of us it's happened to.

Personally, I'm happy they haven't done away with the Halloween thing, as it tells me that maybe they're focussing on the stability of the game - which is a heck of a lot more important.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited November 2012
    Personally, I'm happy they haven't done away with the Halloween thing, as it tells me that maybe they're focusing on the stability of the game - which is a heck of a lot more important.
    They are most likely miking what the can from the people who buy premium content and have yet to pull the trigger.
  • michelleus66
    204 posts
    edited November 2012
    dromtsul wrote:
    Personally, I'm happy they haven't done away with the Halloween thing, as it tells me that maybe they're focusing on the stability of the game - which is a heck of a lot more important.
    They are most likely miking what the can from the people who buy premium content and have yet to pull the trigger.

Yeah, sadly that's another likely possibility... :(

• edited November 2012
    EA promised that it will end on the 31st. Now I'm having to infect my whole Springfield with zombies and giving Grandpa and Cletus the same tasks until they wake up and do something!
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    dromtsul wrote:

Yeah, sadly that's another likely possibility... :(

Or maybe they are just enjoying their weekend. :lol:
    101 posts
    edited November 2012
    EA promised that it will end on the 31st. Now I'm having to infect my whole Springfield with zombies and giving Grandpa and Cletus the same tasks until they wake up and do something!
    Take away the cemeteries for the zombies to go away.
  • iConic uNNy
    1 posts
    edited November 2012
    11/05 and still , when will the update comes ?
  • edited November 2012
    84810 wrote:
    Take away the cemeteries for the zombies to go away.

Except that while I won't have the zombies, I'll still have to do the same tasks over and over again, so I'm not playing Tapped Out until the game gets an update.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.