EA Forums - Banner

Android Squidport update problems.

Prev13456
Im on the s4 and it won't work. Invalid file!! Lol

Replies

• maciejbzow
    66 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm on the S3 and I downloaded it fine. No problems at all.
  • Seraphemme
    12 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'm on a Nexus 7 and I grabbed it an hour ago. Had to search the Play Store manually to grab the update, though.
  • forsimpsons
    1 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'm also on the S3 and downloaded it about an hour ago with no problems through the play store.
  • coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited June 2013
    Samsung tablet. Downloaded and playing just fine.
  • ArminsFrozenPeas
    136 posts
    edited June 2013
    Are you being serious? You must be the first and only ones.

When trying to update, it first tries to download 'The Simpsons™: Tapped Out', then 'downloadfile-5.bin' and finally 'downloadfile-5.apk' before coming up with 'package file is invalid'. There's obviously been a problem with the file they've uploaded to the Play store because normally you don't see apk names of files when you're updating an app.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Lovely silky fast gameplay on my wonderful iPad2
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited June 2013
    Galaxy tab 2 and I have a constant ;"download in progress" icon but it stays at 0% however I have tasks in progress..... maybe it will work when all current tasks complete??? Will find out at about 7am!
  • Tiha24
    160 posts
    edited June 2013
    Mm I also got the file invalid error (Samsung note 10.1 not that I think it matters). From comments in the other thread I assumed everyone on Android was having the issue but given comments here, I'll try again, perhaps they've loaded a new file or Google have fixed a server error.
  • jone52
    17 posts
    edited June 2013
    Working fine on Samsung note 10 and nexus 4. Had to force the update to start on my tablet, nexus updated automatically

Been running smoothly for a little over an hour now. Sorry to hear some users have problems
  • jack_d_reeve
    34 posts
    edited June 2013
    Mines doing the 0% thing too :( luckily managed to go on my ipod touch but it is soooooo tiny compared tomy galaxy tab 2
  • Mattdowd91
    10 posts
    edited June 2013
    Isn't working on nexus 7, its stuck at 5% and stays there forever lol
  • ArminsFrozenPeas
    136 posts
    edited June 2013
    Still getting errors at my end. I even tried pushing the update via the Play Store website rather than the app but get the same results.
  • Tiha24
    160 posts
    edited June 2013
    Tried again on my Samsung Note and still get Package file is invalid. Guess it's best to wait a few hours and try again later
  • Joeythehero
    56 posts
    edited June 2013
    Isn't working on Sony Xperia U, Cant even reinstall it.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited June 2013
    Getting invalid package here too... I'm not surprised that if any, it's android players that have issues...
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Nexus 7 and HTC One X and neither of them are updating via the play store. I've been patient up to now but its been almost three hours and I'm starting to get ****ed off!
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited June 2013
    If it helps I finally got an error message 495 telling me the download has failed.
  • kerrymac197413
    65 posts
    edited June 2013
    getting the same on the experia u, my android tablet and hubby's tablet just not working at all just getting error 903 can play the un-updated game but its not even updating thru the game or google play ...grrr why are the android always missing out on stuff :evil:
  • Joeythehero
    56 posts
    edited June 2013
    I got the same message, Getting kinda sick of it now. I just wanna get back in the game.
  • nedimaz
    207 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here, HTC Sensation with Android 4.0 :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.