EA Forums - Banner

Item limit! 4500 (pic now included pg3)

Replies

• swmwshrk
    139 posts
    edited June 2013

How do you delete neighbours!?

Download Origin. Login. Click Friends. Click Show Friends List. Find friend you want to delete. Click arrow next to their name. Click unfriend.
  • Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    Keys1980 wrote:
    I'm at 10k plus decorations and my game runs smooth....ish

Keys, how do you have 10k items, your town is so basic, boring and empty haha? :lol:
    Anyone who hasn't seen his town check it out....AMAZING!

it is really good isn't it? wow!
    good job Keys. :)

re the limit... i guess if you're already way over 4500 then maybe you don't get the warning? i think i am.

Believe it or not that panoramic I'm sitting around 7000 decorations. It's gotten even more out of hand and I really need to update my panoramic. Going to wait until I wrap up squid port.

Sample of the changes/additions

Sn0R9WU.jpg?1

• forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    swmwshrk wrote:

Download Origin. Login. Click Friends. Click Show Friends List. Find friend you want to delete. Click arrow next to their name. Click unfriend.

I searched for origin in the UK App Store on my iPad and came up with nothing :?
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited June 2013
    swmwshrk wrote:

I searched for origin in the UK App Store on my iPad and came up with nothing :?

Same here. Before u could just delete a friend in the friend list in Simpsons Tapped out :( Why'd they change that?
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited June 2013
    swmwshrk wrote:

You my dear should find a nice round room and take leak in the corner.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:
    swmwshrk wrote:

You my dear should find a nice round room and take leak in the corner.

Out of the blue, but, lol

You have to download Origin to a pc
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2013
    Before u could just delete a friend in the friend list in Simpsons Tapped out :( Why'd they change that?

You can still delete friends from the game still, i had to delete someone this morning :( god i feel soo guilty :( They need to increase the friend limit :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Before u could just delete a friend in the friend list in Simpsons Tapped out :( Why'd they change that?

You can still delete friends from the game still, i had to delete someone this morning :( god i feel soo guilty :( They need to increase the friend limit :lol:

Oh did they move it, or am I blind 8) :mrgreen: ?
    Poor u, do all ur friends go online everyday? Cause I have some that hasnt been online for a month :shock:
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    swmwshrk wrote:

Playing since Aug 2011
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    swmwshrk wrote:

Oh, it's not an app in the App Store, it's a program you download to your computer. At least I don't think there's an Origin app, I run it on my laptop
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Cause I have some that hasnt been online for a month :shock:

Unless you can prove it, not necessarily. I don't think Android tracks progress, so people may have made the switch if they have an Android tablet or phone.

I (believe to have) confirmed by looking at my second town I had for whacking day and even though I recently assigned tasks, my iPod told me that I hadn't had a prior login time.

Obviously if they are still level 29 (and were prior) then they haven't been in for a while, but if it shows 30, I'd check a f few times to make sure their characters are on tasks, or availability of tapable buildings.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    swmwshrk wrote:

Oh, it's not an app in the App Store, it's a program you download to your computer. At least I don't think there's an Origin app, I run it on my laptop

"Doh!" Thanks :oops:
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013

I got this message at around 7,400... My game still runs smoothly on my iPad and android tablet but a little slow on iPhone. Wondering if people on my friends list have trouble visiting though, sometimes huge towns cause the game to crash.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Poor u, do all ur friends go online everyday? Cause I have some that hasnt been online for a month :shock:

I think you may be slightly blind in one eye ;) lol (thought it was mean to say you were blind completely lol)

Yeah nearly all of them :) think the longest distance was 3days, one person was just over 4weeks but found out today he logs in everyday :? I got one person at 1month but never deleting him as his 3D effects are awesome!!
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Hey neo I was just checking in on your town, I like your beach side houses and car parks but........ How does a car get in the car park? Hehe just being picky. Digging your squid port too :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2013
    Hey neo I was just checking in on your town, I like your beach side houses and car parks but........ How does a car get in the car park? Hehe just being picky. Digging your squid port too :thumbup:

Hey Mr Animal ;) Yeah i know i kinda realised that after i done it :lol: Need to re-think the area just dumping things there at the moment :) as i moving things around in the main town :) I just moved the town hall and dog track....proper mission that was :lol:
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Hey Mr Animal ;) Yeah i know i kinda realised that after i done it :lol: Need to re-think the area just dumping things there at the moment :) as i moving things around in the main town :) I just moved the town hall and dog track....proper mission that was :lol:

Yea I noticed the town hall liked it before looks even better now facing south :)
    Ps I like my new name hope it catches on :mrgreen:
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited June 2013
    kelekod wrote:
    Cause I have some that hasnt been online for a month :shock:

Unless you can prove it, not necessarily. I don't think Android tracks progress, so people may have made the switch if they have an Android tablet or phone.

I (believe to have) confirmed by looking at my second town I had for whacking day and even though I recently assigned tasks, my iPod told me that I hadn't had a prior login time.

Obviously if they are still level 29 (and were prior) then they haven't been in for a while, but if it shows 30, I'd check a f few times to make sure their characters are on tasks, or availability of tapable buildings.
    Oh so if it says in their status that they havent been online it might not be the truth now? Geez, so many issues, thanks for letting me know tho. But now I can log in with my account on a friends android phone(I got iPhone)? Good to know.

NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I think you may be slightly blind in one eye ;) lol (thought it was mean to say you were blind completely lol)

Yeah nearly all of them :) think the longest distance was 3days, one person was just over 4weeks but found out today he logs in everyday :? I got one person at 1month but never deleting him as his 3D effects are awesome!!

LOL very kind of u sir :mrgreen: I logged in and it appeared above "block this user" I promise u it didn't show it when I was logged in before. I promise! :mrgreen:
  • Jehsiickuh
    171 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    So I just reached the "4650" message point and I know it's supposedly just recommended and I know there are people with much more than that so my question is once you reach that point does the message pop up constantly for you?

Even if I go to just MOVE an item it pops up with every single action I take now. Is this normal? Do I just ignore it?

Not sure if this has already been addressed and I've just missed it somehow.

Anyway thanks for any help >_<
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!