EA Forums - Banner

Squidport Tip: Boardwalk Tiles

And be aware this is going to take a lot of time to purchase all boardwalk tiles.... A LOT OF TIME! There are a total of 156 tiles and as you progress in purchasing them the cost and the time to build them increase! It maxes out at $20,000 a tile and building time of 3 1/2 days! It will actually take a year in real time to purchase all the tiles so this can't be a limited time event and would have to be part if the game from this point on. Just a heads up people!

Replies

  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited June 2013
    cjj425 wrote:
    And be aware this is going to take a lot of time to purchase all boardwalk tiles.... A LOT OF TIME! There are a total of 156 tiles and as you progress in purchasing them the cost and the time to build them increase! It maxes out at $20,000 a tile and building time of 3 1/2 days! It will actually take a year in real time to purchase all the tiles so this can't be a limited time event and would have to be part if the game from this point on. Just a heads up people!

    Another thread says it won't let you buy more than 100
  • MumblingReject
    104 posts
    edited June 2013
    cjj425 wrote:
    And be aware this is going to take a lot of time to purchase all boardwalk tiles.... A LOT OF TIME! There are a total of 156 tiles and as you progress in purchasing them the cost and the time to build them increase! It maxes out at $20,000 a tile and building time of 3 1/2 days! It will actually take a year in real time to purchase all the tiles so this can't be a limited time event and would have to be part if the game from this point on. Just a heads up people!


    It will actually take a year in real time to purchase all the tiles


    a year in real time


    a year

    well, I guess I'll have to settle for a miniport
  • cjj425
    110 posts
    edited June 2013
    I just rechecked mine. It's 31 x 5 tiles and 1 tile empty. Then I see there are 3 tiles from the sign, so 31 x 5 is 155 minus 4 is 151 tiles. It's a strange number! It does cover a good part of the water.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    cjj425 wrote:
    I just rechecked mine. It's 31 x 5 tiles and 1 tile empty. Then I see there are 3 tiles from the sign, so 31 x 5 is 155 minus 4 is 151 tiles. It's a strange number! It does cover a good part of the water.

    Someone has already bought all the tiles. There's 100.
  • VinnyDaDon
    141 posts
    edited June 2013
    I hate rushing games ruins the fun in playing so I'm excited. They should reward patients haha
  • GZero604
    169 posts
    edited June 2013
    100+ tiles is a lot and will take forever to get them all
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2013
    Wow! That's expensive and time consuming. Thanks for the heads up :thumbup:
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited June 2013
    Just a quick note to those waiting for Homer to finish his first task (Swear at the sea 12hr)...

    Make sure to start building your boardwalk tiles during his task. Just click on the Squidport entrance sign to get to the build option. The first one was $250 and takes 1hr. Homer is also there with the time remaining on his task. I didn't even notice it for a few hours.

    HTH.

    Thanks!!!
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    VinnyDaDon wrote:
    I hate rushing games ruins the fun in playing so I'm excited. They should reward patients haha

    I am with you, Brutha! Slow and steady...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!