1422 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    They rotate 360°
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited June 2013
    They rotate 360°
    *jaw hits floor*

This is awesome. I can now run the water right up to the back of my House of Evil! And several other fence related shenanigans that were ticking me off!
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    TRTX84 wrote:
    They rotate 360°
    *jaw hits floor*

This is awesome. I can now run the water right up to the back of my House of Evil! And several other fence related shenanigans that were ticking me off!

Same :mrgreen: off to re design :D
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited June 2013
    I've seen in other threads people mentioning a number of objects can now be spun 360 degrees. Is there a list going anywhere? I'd be curious if I can flip some trees to get a bit of variety along with other options that may exist.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2013
    They rotate 360°

contain-yourself.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited June 2013
    Cool....I just noticed with the bit of redesigning I've done today that fences can be turned around a full 360 degrees now, so no more misaligned fencing! :lol:
  • swmwshrk
    139 posts
    edited June 2013
    TRTX84 wrote:
    I've seen in other threads people mentioning a number of objects can now be spun 360 degrees. Is there a list going anywhere? I'd be curious if I can flip some trees to get a bit of variety along with other options that may exist.

They were incorrect only fences so far. I want parking spots next. Rotating them 45 degrrees at a time instead of 90 so you can have angled spots as well as back to back spots.
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited June 2013
    Btw, I understand that this has been causing some users to experience weird glitches where their decorations no longer fit the way they originally placed them and they got automatically rotated to unusual effect...
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    What I'd be happywith is some items that are backward by default (can be rotated on the missing 2 angles) as a compromise.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    Was really hoping the benches would be 360 after I found out about the fences. Oh well, at least with the new boardwalk benches , I can finally make a proper seating area for the Open Air Stage.
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited June 2013
    Benches, definitely, then I could put benches properly, all around in my Springfield square.
  • Leon2683
    241 posts
    edited June 2013
    Speaking of parking lots, does anyone else have a 'new' sign below them?
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I agree, especially for benches!
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • RotaryRex
    59 posts
    edited June 2013
    Tell you what I would really like them to fix, is the Laramie vending machines space allocation why they take up a 2x2 space I have no idea!! Every other time takes up the space it's pixels require lol, I want to be able to put my vending machines against walls and on my boardwalk edge not in the middle of it c'mon EA FIX IT!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2013
    Leon2683 wrote:
    Speaking of parking lots, does anyone else have a 'new' sign below them?

Under the Parking lots.....Really?? Thats "unpossible" ;) lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited June 2013
    Every item (that can be bought) that I sell from my inventory then shows up in the store with a "New!" tag under it (in grey). I think that's the pattern.
  • ArminsFrozenPeas
    136 posts
    edited June 2013
    Benches won't be fully rotatable because characters can sit on them, it'd mean having to draw new bench sprites and new character sprites. The fences can be done easily because it still just uses two sprites. Parking lots would need 4.
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited June 2013
    I like it for the benches too.... but there are many other threads/posts on this.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    This is so useful, things can match up so much better now! :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!